School Pack in CLE! & other store updates...

Future you may have seen me before, when I come to the outlet with my kids my daughter always want to help you guys stock the shelves and y'all let her. now she tells people she has a job.
Shoes are meant to be worn, not stored.

Yea..... i might have.
I see so many people up there that i cant even remember peoples names sometimes... Any body know when the release date of the CB34. Anybody in the Cleveland/Akron area let me know

Quote:
Whats up fellas my cousin works at the Nike Outlet, Nishon. I am at the nike outlet about once every two weeks. Yo killerj how long is the sale going to last on the tommy polos? I am one of the few who still wears tommy and nautica polos.

the polos are still on sale but not that as many left
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Footlocker in TowerCity just got the CB34 in stock today. Do Not Wait On These. They also have the man/women aquas on glass display.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Footlocker will be open at 11:50pm on Friday, 9/21/07 for the release of the Aquas. If Anyone's going, Let it be known here.

Heat23...... What up man
My bad for not getting to your calls yesterday..... I left my phone in my gf's car and i didnt get my phone back till this morning. Im gonna be at Nike at 12pm to 8pm. Ima hit you up man

whats up what footlocker, and any other spot where we can get them early because i don't want to wake uup real early and head out to chapel,

next in randall won't say when we can pre sale
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"

my bad for double post

mod u can delete

Back
Top Bottom