Science has just successfully cloned human DNA...

Even though I don't like this guy as much as I use to, I'm going with LeBron.

LeBron 23 > 6

For the sake of being different, "The Big O." Similar to Magic, Robertson could do it all on the court with his versatility. Magic has the height advantage but I could very well argue Oscar was the far better scorer. "Big O" was essentially the original LeBron. 

As a man of science, I cannot contribute to this thread, because it's wrong on so many levels.
laugh.gif

Bobby Knight, who'd coached Jordan at the 1984 Olympic trials, urged Blazers GM Stu Inman (an old pal) to take Michael. Inman said, "But we need a center." Knight yelled back, "So play him at center!" Inman didn't listen

I would take Jordan and just pass it to the one with the worst defender. When the defense comes he just gives it up to the next Jordan until someone cracks on defense.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I would make a team full of Jeremy Lin's so people would give the 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even though we're 41-41.

But seriously Magic > All

nerd.gif
 i see what you did there 
laugh.gif

I don't see why anyone wouldn't chose to clone LeBronze. Just make sure the child goes to 100 shooting camps by time he is 15.

5 Jordans....tell Jordan that he has to play center and his will make him one of the best to ever play

oh man, a fast break with 5 magics.....you would not know where the ball is EVER. now that would be amazing.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

Against another team of 5 clones, it's MJ every time.

Against a real team (i.e. 5 different guys playing the 5 positions), I'd take 5 Lebrons. MJ is obviously better than Lebron, but in a weird scenario like this, the versatility and court vision become more important if you only had one guy to use. Also I just want to see 3 or 4 Lebrons on a fast break. That would be the Most Devastating Attack in Sports History.

This. Seriously, anyone picking Magic has to know that he'd get ROASTED on D at the 1, 2, and 3 positions.

Another question .We'll use the defending champion mavs as an example. As you choose your player , discuss how youd use your players to defeat that team.

I dont even effs with bron like that but id choose him. The team would get beasted on the boards a bit but he can definately contain Dirk(cuz u cant stop him) . We would double him , hed kick it out and using the helpdefense and speed we could cover much ground.

Im bout to try this out on 2k and SIM a season lol.

Back
Top Bottom