Scientists Are Developing Injectable Microchips

To monitor health and wellness, would you inject yourself with microchips

• Yes (Technology is amazing)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No (Black Mirror warned us)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

“About the size of a grain of salt, the chip could help doctors diagnose illness and monitor vital signs. But believers in conspiracy theories have hijacked and misrepresented this new tech”

Mark of the beast is here
1628722666711.png

Sure why not. Especially if it helps with monitoring my health and physiologic status at all times. The possibilities are endless.

A lot of people are already walking around with hardware and software in their bodies (eg. Pacemakers). If the government wanted to monitor us they probably already are through our cell phones.

I don't understand anyone who uses a smartphone and is afraid of micro chips being used to track them. Your smartphone can tell the government where you are right now, where you go the most, who you talk to, the category of adult videos you jerk to the most, access to all your photos and text conversations, Bank info, etc. They don't need new technology to track every move because that's already in your pocket

Especially if it helps with monitoring my health and physiologic status at all times.
Yeah, no. I like having the option of going without.

With that said, my issue with new technologies is never the tech itself, but the regulations that surround it. Without any, the field is always open for something foul to happen. That's why we gotta get tech-literate folks in state and federal legislatures.

Back
Top Bottom