Scott Pilgrim vs the world any good?

it's pretty good. It's a little too long, though.

It's also really different and quirky and you have to have a appreciation for $*%@ like comics and 90's arcade games...

it's pretty good. It's a little too long, though.

It's also really different and quirky and you have to have a appreciation for $*%@ like comics and 90's arcade games...

I thought it was a 7. probably would of been a better hit in the box office if they had someone other than Cera and a hotter chick. I liked the over the top action scenes and nintendo street fighter references.

I thought it was a 7. probably would of been a better hit in the box office if they had someone other than Cera and a hotter chick. I liked the over the top action scenes and nintendo street fighter references.

I went with my girl because she's a nerd and loves this guy. 90 minutes of torture.
mad.gif

I hope M. Cera can begin getting some different rolls then the underdog simp. I think he's a terrific actor though. Havent seen the movie though.

I hope M. Cera can begin getting some different rolls then the underdog simp. I think he's a terrific actor though. Havent seen the movie though.

If you like videogames or anything a little geeky, you'll probably like the movie a lot. I know I did.

If you like videogames or anything a little geeky, you'll probably like the movie a lot. I know I did.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

For sure.  If comic books and old school video games are your thing this movie will blow you away.  Saw it w/ a friend who is a female non-nerd no idea what Star Wars is or any of the sort, but she enjoyed it.  Outside of its flashy geek exterior, there's an impressive amount of comedy, laughs, and fighting to keep it entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom