...Scott you won bro, vol. Kourtney Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by henz0

Kendall > *

she 15
grin.gif

i agree
pimp.gif

She has the best personality out of the three. Love those petite chicks you can toss around in bed.

She has the best personality out of the three. Love those petite chicks you can toss around in bed.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

So I'm watching the Kardashian DVD's and during Season Three it just hit me, like Kourtney is BAD!

Kim isn't really my type don't see her sexually, Khloe was cute to me "pre-Lamar"...but Kourtney be BOOMING.

Dudes be frontin' like all three of them aren't "all that"...imagine seeing Kourtney in person?

Scott has the swag. Kourtney is a nice piece of work.

So I'm watching the Kardashian DVD's and during Season Three it just hit me, like Kourtney is BAD!

Kim isn't really my type don't see her sexually, Khloe was cute to me "pre-Lamar"...but Kourtney be BOOMING.

Dudes be frontin' like all three of them aren't "all that"...imagine seeing Kourtney in person?

Scott has the swag. Kourtney is a nice piece of work.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

13obama_515.jpg
WHAT?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

13obama_515.jpg
WHAT?

Back
Top Bottom