...Scott you won bro, vol. Kourtney Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

hahah i was feeling the same way as op until I found out that she's only 4'10......6'4 and 4'10 bad combination, wished she was 5'6

She's 5'9" they said it on the show a couple of times ...I'm 6'9" and short women aren't that bad
laugh.gif
....most of them want you touching the cervix
laugh.gif
haha naw she is 4'10 - 5'0 somewhere in there, kim is 5'2 or 5'3 and khloe is like 5'8-5'10......trust me on this me bro
laugh.gif

My bad you're right I didn't read it correctly, she's 5 even.

But Khloe is 5'11 they measured her and Kourtney in the "Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" episode in Season 3.. Kourtney was 5'

hahah i was feeling the same way as op until I found out that she's only 4'10......6'4 and 4'10 bad combination, wished she was 5'6

She's 5'9" they said it on the show a couple of times ...I'm 6'9" and short women aren't that bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha naw she is 4'10 - 5'0 somewhere in there, kim is 5'2 or 5'3 and khloe is like 5'8-5'10......trust me on this me bro
laugh.gif

My bad you're right I didn't read it correctly, she's 5 even.

But Khloe is 5'11 they measured her and Kourtney in the "Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" episode in Season 3.. Kourtney was 5'

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Khloe is 5'11 they measured her and Kourtney in the "Rather Go Naked that Wear Fur" episode in Season 3.. Kourtney was 5'9"

no she's not. my brother has seen them out and khloe is NOWHERE near 5'11". according to google, she's 5'9.

Kourtney is barely touching 5 feet even.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Khloe is 5'11 they measured her and Kourtney in the "Rather Go Naked that Wear Fur" episode in Season 3.. Kourtney was 5'9"

no she's not. my brother has seen them out and khloe is NOWHERE near 5'11". according to google, she's 5'9.

serious NOT THIS IS

those broads where everything from flip flops to 8 inch heels... whats it matter, NONE of yall smashin n any case 
laugh.gif

serious NOT THIS IS

those broads where everything from flip flops to 8 inch heels... whats it matter, NONE of yall smashin n any case 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no she's not. my brother has seen them out and khloe is NOWHERE near 5'11".

I already said I read his post wrong, but Khloe is 5'11" ...Lamar and I are the same height 6"9 - 6"10

gallery_enlarged-Khloe-Kardashian-Lamar-Odom-Hiking-0921106.jpg

You said it like your brother is somebody
laugh.gif
, can we really trust your brother's word?

Scumbag-Steve.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no she's not. my brother has seen them out and khloe is NOWHERE near 5'11".

I already said I read his post wrong, but Khloe is 5'11" ...Lamar and I are the same height 6"9 - 6"10

gallery_enlarged-Khloe-Kardashian-Lamar-Odom-Hiking-0921106.jpg

You said it like your brother is somebody
laugh.gif
, can we really trust your brother's word?

Scumbag-Steve.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

who lies about how tall a person is? srsly?

why are we even having this convo anyway, IDGAF about their height, kourtney is just
pimp.gif
period

who lies about how tall a person is? srsly?

why are we even having this convo anyway, IDGAF about their height, kourtney is just
pimp.gif
period

Back
Top Bottom