Screech=moneyispower23

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by indohan

Oh, here we go again. Screech15, Lu, bla bla bla.
laugh.gif
exactly what I was saying
eyes.gif

people are just sensitive these days
grin.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

For all those hatin on dude, this was an on going issue about screech I remember reading all the post and thinking what a dam shame. Yea shout out to those that exposed him, thats what this NT is all about
wink.gif
I almost forgot about this, oh and I wasn't "official" when this was happening but been reading on here for some years
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
I agree with you retrourfeet...I appreciate that he got exposed because no one wants to be scammed
wink.gif

and as well I hadn't became a member round that time as I was exposed
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but I have been reading on here for a while now as well...but in the link that OP posted dude was properly exposed for what he was doing...so it should have been done with...so I was saying why go gravedigging to bring this back up if dude already got exposed...makes no sense
smh.gif
you talking about grave digging? how ironic
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
wanna stop following my posts
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
haters...dudes trying his hardest to exspose me following
following your posts? you pop up in every damn one i click on
laugh.gif

mr know it all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
expose you?
laugh.gif
riiiight

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

grin.gif

For all those hatin on dude, this was an on going issue about screech I remember reading all the post and thinking what a dam shame. Yea shout out to those that exposed him, thats what this NT is all about
wink.gif
I almost forgot about this, oh and I wasn't "official" when this was happening but been reading on here for some years
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
I agree with you retrourfeet...I appreciate that he got exposed because no one wants to be scammed
wink.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but I have been reading on here for a while now as well...but in the link that OP posted dude was properly exposed for what he was doing...so it should have been done with...so I was saying why go gravedigging to bring this back up if dude already got exposed...makes no sense
smh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mr know it all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
expose you?
laugh.gif
riiiight

Really??? I pop up???...get your info right....btw done with arguing with the lames....keep up the hate!!!
devil.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

grin.gif

wink.gif
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
wink.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mr know it all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
expose you?
laugh.gif
riiiight

Really??? I pop up???...get your info right....btw done with arguing with the lames....keep up the hate!!!
devil.gif
nvm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am now dumber for reading this post. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul
hahahahahaha billy madison quote during that competition at the end

Well, original poster meant well. But whether it's true or not, that Screech15 is moneyispower23, doesn't really matter anymore.
Why? Because he is banned from eBay, no?

If you appreciate it, then it's great. If you don't, then you probably won't get anymore warnings.

Anyway, yeah, original poster should stop posting others' pictures without permission.
Well, if want to post it without permission, at least give the original owner of picture a credit.
It's just equal to stealing other's Ferrari, with owner's name on license plate, and saying it's yours.
Hope you get what I'm trying to say; no intention of offending anybody.

My thang is, I would neva buy anything from a seller wit a low feedback especially wit ( 10 ) feedbacks selling P.E's...
smh.gif

that was one long $@$ thread. very dramatic, hey who was retired-jordans pm me if u can shed some light...

Back
Top Bottom