Screech=moneyispower23

This dude ALMOST got me on a pair of black/cement III's on ebay a few months back. They looked 100% legit until I noticed the tag. The date code startedwith 05 instead of 01. Font, size, everything was spot on except that. I've never seen a pair of fakes that were this good before. I asked him to explainit and he never got back to me. Thank GOD I noticed that or I would have been out 3 bills.

lol ...yea i forgot about that story that was some crazy $#!t. hope nothing dont happen like that again.... but i probadly will.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am now dumber for reading this post. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

since when was there a point system instituted???

i remember that post, it was the first post i read on nt and it took me about an hour to go over it----crazy stuff-- hope all the peeps got their money back

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

?
LMAO ABSOLUTLEY NO SENCE IN PUTTIN THIS PIC UP
laugh.gif

good work...nothing wrong with doing what is right...major props to those who stand up for others!!!

this is not called snitching. it's called exposing those who scam others for a quick buck.

Scammers like them will be exposed to the max....

Moneyispower23 - 45isback - screech are all the same....so watch out and don't get scammed by this low lifes.

Truth will prevail!!! I hate scammers!!!!

For all those hatin on dude, this was an on going issue about screech I remember reading all the post and thinking what a dam shame. Yea shoutout to those that exposed him, thats what this NT is all about
wink.gif
I almostforgot about this, oh and I wasn't "official" when this was happening but been reading on here for some years
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by jd3772000

BUT ALL THAT IS TRUE ^
I mean I believe its true
eyes.gif
...but none the less don't you think he should let it go and take the L for this thread???
nerd.gif

because its QFT that know one seems to care
grin.gif
This happened before your time..

[h1]jordanpheen, Joined 07/18/08[/h1]
check this out [Mccain] my friend! [Mccain]

http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1
exposed
laugh.gif

dude thinks he knows everything though

haha I see a lil hate and jealousy coming my way
and I like it
grin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

BUT ALL THAT IS TRUE ^
I mean I believe its true
eyes.gif
...but none the less don't you think he should let it go and take the L for this thread???
nerd.gif

because its QFT that know one seems to care
grin.gif
This happened before your time..

[h1]jordanpheen, Joined 07/18/08[/h1]
check this out [Mccain] my friend! [Mccain]

http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/t/WOW.html?page=1

wow trying to expose ay
grin.gif

no problem...btw way I see TheGreatPoohdini joined 05/28/08
nerd.gif
and old topic was started03/02/08
nerd.gif

the topic happened before you became a member as well...at least make sure when you expose someone they can't expose you for the same thing...lame
eyes.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
at guys that don't like me because how I respond...keep itcoming!!!
devil.gif

guess you have nothing better to do with your time but watch my responses closely
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Oh, here we go again. Screech15, Lu, bla bla bla.
laugh.gif
exactly what I was saying
eyes.gif

people are just sensitive these days
grin.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

For all those hatin on dude, this was an on going issue about screech I remember reading all the post and thinking what a dam shame. Yea shout out to those that exposed him, thats what this NT is all about
wink.gif
I almost forgot about this, oh and I wasn't "official" when this was happening but been reading on here for some years
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
I agree with you retrourfeet...I appreciate that he got exposed because no one wants to be scammed
wink.gif

and as well I hadn't became a member round that time as I was exposed
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but I have been reading on here for a while now as well...butin the link that OP posted dude was properly exposed for what he was doing...so it should have been done with...so I was saying why go gravedigging to bringthis back up if dude already got exposed...makes no sense
smh.gif

^^^ All you guys are clowns.

I figured awhile ago moneyispower23 is probably screech, all the stuff he puts up is legit though and hes had some heat up too. He hasn't put up anythingfake or doctored though. No point in making this topic though, its not like anything new is being added to the story.

Originally Posted by dalamina

Aren't you the guy who posted a PE's collection that you do NOT OWN? You got some nerve...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Here it's JORDAN BRAND forum. Get a blog and STOP ANNOYING US WITH YOUR BULLCRAP.
We DON'T CARE!!!!

nope, you must have me confused for someone else kind sir.

Wow... You even have the audacity to lie about posting many of Jay Jones' pictures, and giving nocredit to him (when he didn't want the pictures posted in the first place)...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by dalamina

Aren't you the guy who posted a PE's collection that you do NOT OWN? You got some nerve...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Here it's JORDAN BRAND forum. Get a blog and STOP ANNOYING US WITH YOUR BULLCRAP.
We DON'T CARE!!!!

nope, you must have me confused for someone else kind sir.

Wow... You even have the audacity to lie about posting many of Jay Jones' pictures, and giving no credit to him (when he didn't want the pictures posted in the first place)...

thats exactly what i was thinking too. man you are just plain stupid
laugh.gif
for trying to get away with this stuff.

-Tyler

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

grin.gif

For all those hatin on dude, this was an on going issue about screech I remember reading all the post and thinking what a dam shame. Yea shout out to those that exposed him, thats what this NT is all about
wink.gif
I almost forgot about this, oh and I wasn't "official" when this was happening but been reading on here for some years
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
I agree with you retrourfeet...I appreciate that he got exposed because no one wants to be scammed
wink.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but I have been reading on here for a while now as well...but in the link that OP posted dude was properly exposed for what he was doing...so it should have been done with...so I was saying why go gravedigging to bring this back up if dude already got exposed...makes no sense
smh.gif
you talking about grave digging? how ironic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

grin.gif

wink.gif
embarassed.gif
Sorry Pheen
eyes.gif
wink.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but I have been reading on here for a while now as well...but in the link that OP posted dude was properly exposed for what he was doing...so it should have been done with...so I was saying why go gravedigging to bring this back up if dude already got exposed...makes no sense
smh.gif
you talking about grave digging? how ironic
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
wanna stop following my posts
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
haters...dudes trying his hardest to exspose me smh
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom