Screenshot of NT the day of Artest's fight in the palace (2004)... LOL

laugh.gif

LMAO sliding dragon punch at 2:50

j oneal sliding punch was the best part.

I was lurking on niketalk later that night and read every thread in sports section

i was on the phone the whole night ... i dunno why i was watching the game but def. couldn't believe it when i saw it ...

roll.gif
@ the screenshot

yuku FTL

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I wasnt on NT at the moment but I remember someone saying someone said something like "im so hype im shadow boxing in my basement".
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure 'ERASCISM' said that...he also said something like "I'm so hype right now I'm scaring my little sister"
laugh.gif

OP, thanks for the screenshot...I saved it onto my old computer but lost the picture. I'll never forget that night...I was about to go to bed when I saw the incident on TV and ended up spending the next 2 hours on NT
laugh.gif

Dudes talking about Malice in the Palace like the JFK assassination on some "I'll never forget where I was when I heard about it"
alien.gif

Oh snap! My old SN allpatentleather is there. This brought a tear to my eye.

I remember when TO got cut the whole 1st page of the sports forum was about him

This brings back memories. I see my old allpatentleather SN there. Man I wish I could get it back.

There was a big 4 or 5 kegger right down the street from our dorms and everyone was headed to it until this came on. We sat around the TV and watched it. Nobody went to that party.

Everyone talks about J.O.'s punch but the best was when Tinsley came running out with the dust pan, lol.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

TheGift23 wrote:
O'Neals punch is LEGENDARY
roll.gif

roll.gif
i remember one post saying, "In next years nba live game O'Neal should have a lil dragon icon next to his name"
roll.gif
roll.gif

That just made me crack up 
laugh.gif

I remember that post I had to stay away from ESPN and the news for a month so I wouldn't have to hear about how the league was run by thugs.  With that said, I remember one post saying "I think I saw dude's essence leave after Ron hit him."

Back
Top Bottom