Screenshot of NT the day of Artest's fight in the palace (2004)... LOL

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I wasnt on NT at the moment but I remember someone saying someone said something like "im so hype im shadow boxing in my basement".

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I remember I was sick laying in bed and half asleep thinking
"Oh !%@+, This can't be real"
laugh.gif

There was a thread (in general) that was to this day, the funniest thread I've ever seen on NT. I was in tears at the gifs and all the comments. I think someone had the post saved. I still remember J.O's sliding punch and someone came in with the "Hadouken!"

I remember I was sleeping to get ready for work and I heard people screaming in my house. race to the living room in time to see half of it. wonderfulness ensued

Remembered my homie told me about the fight and I was like "WWHHUUTTT???"
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

JO though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i was at red lobster when that happened, whole bar area was going nuts. it's pretty sad that i remembered where i was...

Crazy night for sure.  I was at work at Bestbuy and went over to the tv deparment to chop it up with some coworkers when i see on sportscenter a huge brawl.  Got back home and hit up niketalk and any other online source that had the video.

To this DAY, i STILL say all the Pacers players involved had EVERY right to go in the stands and stomp those suckas out.  The only FAULT i saw was that Artest went after the WRONG guy.  However, everyone that is and has been criticizing Capt Jack needs to fall back.  It CLEARLY shows that he went into th stands INITIALLY to get his buddy Artest, but as SOON as he saw someone splash the drink at Artest, only THEN did he retaliate. 

I remember that night. I was outside and came home. I spoke to a good friend of mine and he told me to put the game on. I was laughing the whole time, because it was the Pacers who got the worst end of it all
laugh.gif

With that said...Bill Walton's commentary will not be missed. Dude always slurped the Lakers.

The good days when Donnie Walsh was making moves and the Pacers wanted PLAYERS...not bums fighting to stay in the league with a "better" image.
smh.gif

I remember people telling me there was no way Artest was gone for the season and that he would miss 10-15 games tops..............
laugh.gif

Like I was the only person that realized what the ramifications were.

Dude were wanting to meet up and fight over arguments on NT. It was wild that night.

I still remember a certain peaceful type Mod before he was a mod defending Artest like crazy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

That night was straight comedy.  Reminds me of Cam'ron hitting up the booth and the Music forum going crazy
smh.gif

I remember someone saying Jermaine O'neal made that dude do the lean back, lean back.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Smush like 'Hell Nah'

Anyone check Stephen Jacksons slide over the announce table to catch up to Artest after he went into the stands?? PLEASE check it out, dude was over that table with a QUICKNESS at about 7:04.. also peep Tinsley at about 7:18, security dude in red shirt was trying to hold Tins back and he was having none of it, pushed him off.. then the security dude came in for round 2, and Tins shoved the hell out of him like "the #+%% man??".. Also I peeped Fred Jones getting pounded on by some big fat black dude at some point in that vid

But I remember getting home from a bball game, turned on the TV, flippin through channels, flipped to ESPN expecting SportsCenter and thought I was watchin replays but turned out I caught it LIVE, literally the timing was so perfect I thought it was just being replayed. Me and my bro were lookin at eachother like
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Man that was a night I wont forget for some reason. Im surprised RonRon didnt absolutely MURK the first guy in the stands, he try to choke him out or what?

pimp.gif
Good looks OP.. that pic is funny as hell too.

roll.gif
@ UNC is Overrated.

That was after the Santa Clara game.

Then they proceed to win the title.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom