Seaglow in the winter?

Well I live in the DMV and it's pretty cold outside most of the time. My question is, would the cold have any effect in the SeaGlow process? I know it hasto be sunny outside for it to work.

Also I would have posted in the Sneaker Maintenance topic but people usually take to long to write back, so sorry if my post makes anyone uncomfortable. -_-

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

i have a lizard and i was thinking about using his UV light and just sitting my XI's under there
idk if it will work for sure but it sounded like a good idea

Originally Posted by Kairito

Well I live in the DMV and it's pretty cold outside most of the time. My question is, would the cold have any effect in the SeaGlow process? I know it has to be sunny outside for it to work.

Also I would have posted in the Sneaker Maintenance topic but people usually take to long to write back, so sorry if my post makes anyone uncomfortable. -_-

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Sea Glow can probably be used in cold temperature as long as the sun is present. However, you have to consider that Sea Glow might have aFreezing Point. I'm not sure if it does or what it is, but be sure to pay attention to your shoes when using Sea Glow in cold temperatures.

ive actually thought about tha same thing. idk if it will work or not. but i guess it would since it has to be "sunny" outside and not cold for it towork

from what I've read, the cold might work in your favor, as heat is what has seperated plenty of air jordan XI soles.

make sure its a sunny, cold day. remember what's important is the UV rays from the sun, not like the "sun" itself. but obviously you get more UVlight off direct light.

Originally Posted by MECKS

from what I've read, the cold might work in your favor, as heat is what has seperated plenty of air jordan XI soles.

make sure its a sunny, cold day. remember what's important is the UV rays from the sun, not like the "sun" itself. but obviously you get more UV light off direct light.
I've heard opposite, i mean, why would you want sun and cold temps?

I think the sun and heat makes the formula in the Seaglow to activate quicker producing a better result.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by MECKS

make sure its a sunny, cold day. remember what's important is the UV rays from the sun, not like the "sun" itself. but obviously you get more UV light off direct light.
I've heard opposite, i mean, why would you want sun and cold temps?

I think the sun and heat makes the formula in the Seaglow to activate quicker producing a better result.
noooo. heat is what kills the shoes, as i stated the UV light is what's important.

i just seaglowed for the past 2 days. been getting same results as i would when doing it during the summer. temp was around mid 70s.

if i remember right..seaglow works best in the sun with a temp of around 70 degrees F. i used seaglow indoors and outdoors, so i think it would be fine to useoutside in the cold but it won't have its full potential. as for the sole seperation..all you have to do is take it out the sun and LEAVE IT ALONE. theglue will dry back up after a day. SEAGLOW PROJECT = PATIENCE.

Back
Top Bottom