Sean Wotherspoon AM1 Round 2 Thread

Created to relieve pressure on the air max 1 thread.

Post your round 2 discussion here.

Shoe definitely needs relife in the lines, maybe some yellow. Has already stated infrared airbag and possible liner as well.

8CF160D0-C21C-4480-AB98-840613F684A8.jpeg

Prefer the first ones.

Not a fan of the baby blue color way, if this came in a different color ( army green or something along those lines) I would be interested.

The best thing about the og was the use of so many colors. Really hope they break up the upper again. And definitely need 3-4 colors on the sole. And I pray he learned from the use of velour on the og. He and I talked about it and he said he hated it as much as everyone and it was something they never thought about in pre-production so I feel confident they'll use something else on these.

When I first read gradient my first thought was 95 style but think they could also do a denim style fade

Wotherspoon should make them out of denim this time with corduroy pull tabs. Just switch it around.

Or make the underlaying material that denim, then stitch the corduroy pieces on top of it.

air-max-97-og-qs-metallic-silver-varsity-red-884421-001_1-1300x1300.jpg

Where the mesh screen is, make that the denim used on the SW pull tabs. Where the synthetic leather and 3m is, make that corduroy. So the corduroy sits on top of the denim underneath.

My dude is worrying about colors, theres still work to do. Go further. More Air etc etc

Final version bound to be more similar to this. Time will tell. He could always throw infrared in the uppers as well. Guess we wait and see...

I forsee hype mode again regardless for many.

5D72F5A0-1885-4E9B-942E-3F7084C1261B.jpeg

I might actually like these better than the original, love the first pair but wasn’t completely sold on the yellow

Looking better. I dunno I guess I’m weird I did love that all baby blue with the white mid sole but whatever. The mock ups look dope. Still more solid colorway than the first one

Back
Top Bottom