Sean Wotherspoon AM1 Round 2 Thread

I'll be honest and say I didn't like the og pair when the vote was up. That puke green didn't work at all. He/Nike changed up all of the colors on the upper and the finished product was sweet. I don't like the first look at this sample at all this time either but the photoshops look good so hopefully the finished product comes out as well as the og did.

0% chance I'd buy a SW off eBay. I saw even him on IG a few days ago saying the same thing. He said some pics even fooled him. There's 100 fakes for every real pair on there.

His post says they guarantee authenticity?

If they are fake....won't ebay investigate and have him refund?

His post says they guarantee authenticity?

If they are fake....won't ebay investigate and have him refund?
Pretty much every listing says they guarantee authenticity. They aren't going to say they are fake. And sure, you may be able to get your money back but it's a huge pain in the ***. Just not worth it to me. New non-hyped pairs? Sure. Old pairs? Sure. New hyped pairs with a lot of resell value? Hell no. Just not worth it when it's 90% chance they are fake.

Sean-Wotherspoon-Nike-Air-Max-1-97-Second-Wave.jpg

Spoke to Sean today and he said the shoe will not be all 1 color, he said the courdoroy will be lighter to darker shades of blue. I asked him what the release date was, and he said it will not be an airmax day release. It may be his birthday which is March 3rd or a random date. He said the marketing hasn't been determined yet.

Spoke to Sean today and he said the shoe will not be all 1 color, he said the courdoroy will be lighter to darker shades of blue. I asked him what the release date was, and he said it will not be an airmax day release. It may be his birthday which is March 3rd or a random date. He said the marketing hasn't been determined yet.
sw.jpeg

Bro, tell him to do this. And to thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom