Seattle CEO to cut his pay so every worker earns $70,000

After my year end bonus hits I will start to look for employment elsewhere and I happen to work for a company that takes care of its employees btw. I think folks should start to look at the value they bring and these companies are realizing that if they don't pay people other companies will. It's really becoming paramount for even big corporations (I work for one) to take care of their employees in a holistic way.

For me, its about pay, not these "benefits" that are really standard practice honestly-every company I work for going forward will be providing healthcare, parental leave vacation etc....SHOW ME THE $. And THATS what this great migration/resignation is really about, at least at certain levels.

If he is guilty of what he is accused. I fully support dude getting thrown in jail. If people want to form a low opinion of him because of the accusations, fine go ahead.

But those things have little to do about the good points he has made about how skewed the labor market is and corporate greed.

Shoot the messenger if you want. But the message still valid.

If he is guilty of what he is accused. I fully support dude getting thrown in jail. If people want to form a low opinion of him because of the accusations, fine go ahead.

But those things have little to do about the good points he has made about how skewed the labor market is and corporate greed.

Shoot the messenger if you want. But the message still valid.

The accusation is one thing. The comments are another.

Told ya'll he's a fraud.

There’s also some interesting business ownership issues between him and his brother where Dan basically robin hooded tens of millions into inflating everyone’s salaries and screwing his brother/valuation of the company. But that’s for another day I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom