Seattle. ---Edit. Back from the northwest.

Always wanted to go to Seattle, wouldnt mind moving there...how the yambs lookin out and how the brothas livin out there ?
nerd.gif
I went to Seattle and loved the city but was very unimpressed with the yambs selection. Lots of Asians and redheads if that's your thing.

Last edited:
Seattle women are self-centered and stuck-up, for the most part. The singles scene is crap. Everyone thinks they're something greater than they are.

Settle is underrated and Portland is just weird, not my kind of city at all. I wan't to give another chance after Real World though
laugh.gif

Speaking of Seattle what's up with them trying to steal Oakland's whole identity and slang calling it the town and town business? Lol SMFH

Anyways I heard Seattle is a great place to visit.

Last edited:
Is Seattle as weird as Portland?

this was our itinerary while we went to seattle a couple years back. Me and the gf plan everything on trips.... dont judge yo

As far as expenses go, any tips on accurately projecting how much you're going to spend every day?

Is Seattle as weird as Portland?
As far as expenses go, any tips on accurately projecting how much you're going to spend every day?

we just averaged 40$ per person per meal X 3 = 120

took in account all the places we went to (emp, needle, ect) these were bought before we went

alcohol a night no more than 40$ X 5 = 200$

and shopping money

leaving aside the hotel/car rental we spend around 500$ a person for the week. Honestly most of the money went towards eating out at different places

Loved Seattle

Went to pike fish market
Rock n roll museum
Space needle
Tacoma lol
Had jack n the crack biggest burger I've ever seen
Most of the people I saw had that pnw outdoors style which is cool
Women were bangin especially Ethiopian/Eritreans
Asians weren't that bad either

Speaking of Seattle what's up with them trying to steal Oakland's whole identity and slang calling it the town and town business? Lol SMFH

Anyways I heard Seattle is a great place to visit.

thats because alot of people from Nor Cal & So Cal moved here........alot of transplants up here bruh.....I moved up here from LA about 4 years ago.......

Back
Top Bottom