Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

SATURDAY THEY GET SILVER ANNIVERSARY 3, 4, 9 be there at 10 am or you wont get them.
I was there Sunday- They had:
Sportswear: 4 Toki's (Black yellow) (Blue Pink) (Grey Blue) and And lighter (Grey Blue)

Ari Max 90's Green Black) (White Orange) Black 

Lots of Trainers - Pac Mans only sz 14 left on the back wall $~60

Dunk AC High (Canvas upper with a blazer sole) Brazil, France, and the Netherlands $35

New Dunk Low's Grey $42

AF1 DH premier, Futura, Supreme

Jordan- 2010 cant remember price

Spizikes - Black Grey 93

Jordan 6 oreo - $80

jordan 1 Phat-Red and BlueQuilt 69 and saphire

Kobe V's

Lebron low P.S.

SATURDAY THEY GET SILVER ANNIVERSARY 3, 4, 9 be there at 10 am or you wont get them.

Stopped by Woodburn and the only thing that caught my eye were the Air Penny II's in Black/Blue and Blue/White (not the Atlantic Blue).

MLK Outlet as of Saturday April 3rd.
They have some pretty nice apparel on sale there

Silver and Blk/Green 1/2 Cents FSR for $129.99
Alot of the DJ Clark Kent NY Knicks Colorway random sizes on the Hash Wall - $79.99 i think
Alot of the Ashiko ACG Boots for $109.99 and random sizes of the Orange Ashiko Boots on hash wall.
Plenty of GR Air Force ones from $69.99-$74.99
And a really nice simple GR Black/Light Grey Low top Dunk for $49.99

if anyone cares niketown seattle is hiring, the also have hyperdunk low snakepools for 50 no size 11 alpha aj 1 for 75 some good kobe shorts for 25 but only size large and they are huge some witness tees for 15

any flight clubs at seattle premium? on hunt for black/purple and black/yellow.

no flighclubs all seattle has is black red blue hyperize and b roy blue chips black with red swoosh don't waste your time

i got the black and purple flight clubs at the ross at renton landing last week for 32.99, they had a couple pairs left

i was spose to have a background check with niketown about a month ago, but they messed up the email so i never got it....i been tryna get a hold of the guy for the past with no luck :/ i thought i had a good chance at getting the job too...

saw a couple black and red flight clubs at MLK. just did Tulalip and MLK, and nothing special at either. but i did walk away with the air trainer 1 pinstripes for $20.

Went to north bend today. What I saw

Jordan 09
1/2 cents all black and black silver few random sizes
black flightposite
jordan alpha 1s black red
garnett retro black navy
air total max blk red
Nike rt1 is some tan yellow colorway for cheap
Jordan pro low
Hyperize

Nothing else too memorable

Hey all,
I hit the Woodburn Factory store and found Dunk Hi SB Skate Mental - 49.99 Full size run.

They also had white red Lebron 7 and 6.

other stuff too but not that great.

^ I just picked up the Skate Mental's in a size 14 for 29.99. I had to size up 1 to get the discount. I also jacked 2 sets of white SB laces. Haha

^ I just picked up the Skate Mental's in a size 14 for 29.99. I had to size up 1 to get the discount. I also jacked 2 sets of white SB laces. Haha

I have trouble finding any shoes in my size (14) at outlets

On the rare chance that I do, it's usually in their extra clearance rack and will get a ridiculous cheap price on them. I got some of the Zoom Soldiers for $50 last summer and they still retail for 90 i think.

Anyone ever go to the Lincoln City one?

Back
Top Bottom