SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Seattle has always had troubles with TE regardless of DC :smh:

Its just another complete team fail.

Seriously, I hope Pete realizes serious adjustments need to be made

Real tough losing this one with Arizona losing at Pitt.

But man...heres my attempt at being Bright Side Betty....

Just make the playoffs and anything can happen.

Just saw the offense had ONE drive longer than two minutes in the second half. No wonder the defense is gassed by the end. Bevell has to go, man.

They're not making the playoffs lol. They have to go 8-2 the rest of the way (10-6) to even have a chance. You really think this team is winning eight more games?

I just told my friend

10-6 minimum has to happen.

I dont see it right now

Hope Im wrong

They're not making the playoffs lol. They have to go 8-2 the rest of the way (10-6) to even have a chance. You really think this team is winning eight more games?

Hey man...Bright Side Betty doesnt appreciate the knock. :lol:

But for real tho...Arizona losing to a Ben-less Steeler team shows they MIGHT not be the powerhouse everyone thinks they are. And the Seahawks schedule seems to soften up after this point.

:nerd: :nerd:

Bright Side Betty x Positive Paula x Hopeful Hannah x Silver Lining Sam...I'm trying to use up all their powers at this point :\

Crappy loss. Props to the Panthers, but any time I see Cam I just wanna roll an old lady into the street. This is probably a season where the Hawks have to win their games and just hope the rest of the division nosedives

really cannot believe they choked another lead away in the 4th. Had an amazing time at the game regardless and met a55a5in11 a55a5in11 at Hawks nest for a bit and chopped it up! Seattle has been an absolute blast already looking forward to the return trip.

I don't care what people have to say about this defense blowing these games. At some point this offense has to have a drive. I mean what honestly else needs to happen for Bevell to get the deuces. There is no excuse to have Lynch, Wilson, and Graham and struggle to get just a single TD a game.

Bevell is atrocious he needs to go like yesterday this offense has way too many weapons to be stalling on drives over and over and over again only to have to rely on the defense to pick up their slack. Offensive line is just as bad they give Russell zero time back there even my gf who barely knows the game was asking why are the lineman so crappy haha

Last edited:
really cannot believe they choked another lead away in the 4th. Had an amazing time at the game regardless and met a55a5in11 a55a5in11 at Hawks nest for a bit and chopped it up! Seattle has been an absolute blast already looking forward to the return trip.

Glad u had a good time bro.

2012 Hawks fans finally seeing the Seahawks lose and are terrified. Jumping ship left and right criticizing this team, I'm going down with the boat. Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Been sometime since I posted being in Dubai makes it tough to catch games this season with the time difference and my work.

Its frustrating when you have the talent on both sides of the ball but can't close out games. O line is terrible downright despicable, but then the defense giving up leads like they have been is what got me scratching my head.

But 2-4 we've been there before and can get back on track.

Fire Bevell

I don't care what people have to say about this defense blowing these games. At some point this offense has to have a drive. I mean what honestly else needs to happen for Bevell to get the deuces. There is no excuse to have Lynch, Wilson, and Graham and struggle to get just a single TD a game.
I tend to agree with this.  I mean the defense did blow it, but we've just had so much trouble sustaining drives on offense.

When we do put drives together they often look beautiful and you can see all of our talent on display.  That's what makes it so tough to watch.

Fire ________ !(Insert any coach of your choosing)

The ________ (Insert any position/position group) sucks.

Etc. Etc. 
laugh.gif

How did Cary Williams manage to have his best game against Calvin Johnson? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Jeremy Lane, where art thou?

Earls post-game interview, man...
ohwell.gif
 I don't think I could ever let that man down on the field. His passion for football is unrivaled. 

Im going to need Kris Richard to start to feel some criticism. Bevell can't be the only MF'er catching heat. CAR final 2 possessions accounted for 80 yards each.
laugh.gif
 To be honest Bevell called his best game of the year. EASILY. Hell, we actuall seen the anti-Bevell before giving up the lead...he had Russ dropping back throwing passes instead of trying to run it out.

Shaky offensive line + gunshy QB is a bigger problem than Bevell.

Still want him canned asap, though

Last edited:
The #2 corner always got punished whether it was BB, Maxwell, Simon, etc., but Cary Williams really gets me nervous. They know if they go at him enough, they'll get a big one eventually, and that's a problem.

I mention in the WIR thread but Richard's blitzing seemed to bite us in the *** on those late drives. Cam picked it apart

Back
Top Bottom