SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Cam was perfect man, it was so tough to watch. Ball was coming out of his hand ala Randy Johnson circa '93 
mean.gif
 Finding all the soft spots in that soft zone defense. 

CRr0QfHXAAMEKud.jpg

russell.png

Yall know Cam was trash until the 4th quarter? Something like 85 yards 40% completion 0TD 2INT.
Exactly what happens when the defense can't stay on the field for more than 2 minutes

?

Anyone who saw the game could tell you Cam was stinking up the joint.

I was referring to Pabs reference to Cam in the 4th quarter. When it mattered he executed, and did it to perfection for that matter.

Because literally everyone is talking about how great cam was. When in reality he was trash and benefited from a defense that was on the field for way to long.

Also KJ used to be money when covering TE. Is he just not doing that now or does he suck all the sudden?

I'm must not have any bandwagon friends...

I don't see anyone jumping ship :lol: .

Going to SF on Wednesday. If we lose down there it's going to suck for me :smh: .

Because literally everyone is talking about how great cam was. When in reality he was trash and benefited from a defense that was on the field for way to long.

But that would be giving the defense the benefit of the doubt when in reality they haven't earned it. Trends are trends.

Seahawks got two different calls from sideline on Olsen TD. Carroll came into the locker room to get the story from Sherman right away.
— Doug Farrar (@SI_DougFarrar) October 18, 2015
How in the world does this happen?

two calls from one person? two calls from two diff. people? wtf

Last edited:
How does that happen? they really need to get their **** together and take care of business against SF and Dallas and use that bye to get all this crap situated.

Watching these highlights again has me face-palming, especially when them breaking down what went wrong. There may have been 2 different calls (though I don't know how), based on the breakdown, it seems like that really was on Sherman. he just kept looking at the QB as Olsen ran by, with ET3 reacting late.

If they dont win on Thursday, all the bright side, hopefulness, and silver linings I'm trying to hold on to will be so hard to keep up.

A true must-win game.

They gotta win Thursday. If your from Seattle, your used to these 4th quarter, 8th and 9th inning collapses (the mariners would put up 10 runs with Griffey and Co and still loose due to there bullpen). I think Bobby Wagner would of made a huge difference-especially with coverage of Olsen and stoping Stewert. The silver lining is us (working middle class and maybe some broke folk too may get to go to games again-we are priced out by the Google/Amazon/Microsoft guys. Just saying.
*also Seattle is known for playing zone D why with Carolina basically in field goal range risk it??? Why not play a cover 3 with everyone at the end zone. Bend but don't break got us a ring.

Last edited:
No way. He and Schenider built that team from players no one else wanted. No ONE. Now there set for the next 5 years of super bowl contention. I'm not in the locker room but I've heard he's a players coach-same as USC

Pete is the most important figure on this team bar none.  He is irreplaceable.  I will be crushed the day he retires.

Some nice words from Sherman and Thomas:

"I think sometimes these moments kind of help you improve as a team, and I think we appreciate that," Sherman said. "We appreciate how tough it is this year. We're in a lot of these games. It'd be a different story if we were getting blown out by 40 points every week, and there's no way to fix it. But there's one mistake, one play here or there that guys just need to clean up or correct, and we're right on it."

Added safety Earl Thomas: "This is great, really. It's a part of the story. We're going to outlast this. This is why we're in this position in the first place. This is why we're the best. These situations, they're not going to break us."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom