SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Nobody worthwhile is ever available 11 weeks in. Major blow losing both of our 'receiving backs' in the same game, and both likely for the year
I really don't want to see any more of Alex Collins but theres literally no one left. 

ET please get dem hammy's right 
frown.gif

frown.gif
, take a week off against the Bucs if you have to

Last 5 minutes of that game was strange as ****, as far as some of their play calling/personnel they were running with.
Pete seemed to emphasize that ET and Shead have about a 10-14 day window to get back right but we'll see

Nobody worthwhile is ever available 11 weeks in. Major blow losing both of our 'receiving backs' in the same game, and both likely for the year

I really don't want to see any more of Alex Collins but theres literally no one left. 

ET please get dem hammy's right :frown:  :frown: , take a week off against the Bucs if you have to

Last 5 minutes of that game was strange as ****, as far as some of their play calling/personnel they were running with.
Pete seemed to emphasize that ET and Shead have about a 10-14 day window to get back right but we'll see

ET can sit out this week and hopefully he will be ready to go for the game against Carolina. So it's basically Rawls and Collins right now at RB with Prosise going down and I think Pope got hurt as well :x :smh:

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the George farmer move, I remember him excelling in that 'pass catching back' role during the preseason. Runs hard too, hopefully he'll garner some looks in the offense. BTW Happy Thanksgiving :pimp:

The only good that came out of this was that now Bennett can come back next week, hopefully Thomas, Shead, Britt, Coyle and Morgan as well.

What a dud of a game. Gonna erase this one from my memory as well.

Been a weird season with third game of scoring 6 pts or less.

Was cool to see the hawks and had a good time, definitely disappointed with that effort though. Id been to a lot of games in seattle but this was my first "road" game.

Yea they definitely need a good win at home next week. Carolina always gives them a tough game but I think they bounce back from yesterday's disappointment.

sick.gif
 straight up bullied from the jump. They never adjusted to what TB was bringing on defense, I thought the defense didn't play all to well either. 14 early 1st quarter points but TB was sustaining long drives the entire game, converting on 3rd 11/16 times, it was their own mishaps(poor clock mgmt, errant throws by Jameis, Aguayo being Aguayo) preventing them from scoring more than they did.

These ******* trap games.

Rams for some reason. Damn near every season.

Bucs now.
any team with an above average to dominant defensive line will do the Seahawks in. STL, ARI, TB.... Eagles fall under that category as well but that was a home game for the Hawks so that made things a little easier

Hopefully that game was just a brain fart for the team and they come out ready to lay the hammer on Cam and Carolina and put the nail in the coffin on their playoff hopes :lol:
Would be huge if we have Bennett, Earl and Shead back as well

IMO this game shows why Bevell is trash. When dude has a good game plan yeah we look unstoppable. But when the original game plan isn't working he can't make a damn in game adjustment to save his life.

IMO this game shows why Bevell is trash. When dude has a good game plan yeah we look unstoppable. But when the original game plan isn't working he can't make a damn in game adjustment to save his life.

We came out after halftime and scored 0 points [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Through everything that happened, they could have pulled it out. The 2 picks and fumble by Jimmy was just too costly.

Hugh Millen going in on PRich and Kearse. Saying Russell first INT was on PRich and Kearse just straight up sucks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom