SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Earl is my favorite current player so I was shocked when I saw this tweet. I want the best for the guy but man will he be missed on this squad.
He said he's contemplating it, I don't think he will. I don't think he can leave Kam & Sherm like that. But if he does, Eric Berry is a FA after this season, and that's literally like the next best FS after Earl.

Last edited:
I don't think he's going to retire but what about this year? Making a SB run without Earl would be something special. Not saying it's impossible.

Where's Mr. Miyagi when you need him.

Stephen Cohen@scohenPI ]

Richard Sherman on Earl Thomas’ retirement tweet: "I think all of us consider retirement just about every game…"

Stephen Cohen@scohenPI

Sherman (cont.): “...and when you get injured like that, a lot of stuff goes through your mind."
Doug Baldwin Jr@DougBaldwinJr

My heart hurts for Earl but knowing him, his heart is just fine. He’s a warrior and the greatest competitor I know. Prayers up for you fam!
Matt Calkins@Matt_Calkins

Kam Chancellor, on owing Earl Thomas a steak: "If I owe him a steak, I'll get him three. That's my brother right there."

Last edited:
Earl my favorite Seahawk. Dude already has a spot on Canton. Sucks he's gone for the year now.

The funny/not so funny thing is I bought an Earl Thomas jersey this morning. Which leads me to this. Fanatics has Elite Jerseys for 176.99. Put AMEX20 in the coupon code for an additional $35 off. I think my final price after tax and shipping was $160

Also, we can legitimately talk about Earl and Sherm being in the Hall, right? Best at their positions for five year runs, and it's not really close.

Not trying to be Debbie downer here but we need our defense all full strength to go into Dallas and stop that offense.

Losing ET at this time of the season is terrible, especially the way the team was coming together.

I honestly don't think Dallas has enough defense to stop these boys. I'm also confident that Seattle's defense can eliminate the passing game and turn Dallas into a one-dimensional team.

And hopefully Marcel has some juice left. Watched him a lot as a Raider and he was a nice threat as a receiver.

Last edited:
Didn't realize Reece is only 31 I think he could help out quite a bit. Dude can catch out of the backfield quite nicely.

Damn, it's hazardous to be a RB on this team. Thomas's injury is similar to the one Leon Washington suffered while he was on the Jets just before he came to the Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom