SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

They did. Very easy to say in hindsight, though. Up by two with all that time could've went bad as much as it went good.

Last edited:
They did. Very easy to say in hindsight, though. Up by two with all that time could've went bad as much as it went good.

win or lose this team's flaws wasnt gonna get fixed the last 9 minutes of this game with starters still in imo

only bad thing I saw was it would be a loss to the 9ers of all teams and we all know they're not worth our attention anyways :lol:

but I get where you and a55a5in11 a55a5in11 are coming from

Just left the game it was cold as F in our seats we had a constant wind hitting me in the face haha. Real nice stadium though and Hawks fans EVERYWHERE. Had a couple drunk "niners fans say to us one and done in the playoffs" and the wife of the dude said "shut up fool at least they are going" lol

The week after they beat NE and were considered a SB contender seem so long ago. I think they have a good chance to beat Detroit if they end up playing them though.

It's really hard to predict how this team is going to come out playing against the Lions next week. If they don't get any pressure on Stafford, it will be a long day.

Honestly I think we still win the NFC this season. I think we beat Lions and Falcons. If Dallas loses then NFC championship at home against anyone I like our chances

Thank god, I cant look at Sherm back there anymore

wonder why they wouldnt sign Gresham back instead as LS

I like the Hester pick up, hope he still has something left and can provide a spark to the return game.

Goin to CES in Vegas tomorrow. Thinkin I'm gonna drop some loot on these boys winning the whole thing again. I think our pass rush will prevail and prove to be the factor in these playoffs.

Glad Hester will be returning punts the rest of the way :smokin

Was at the game on Sunday and was cringing every time Sherm went back for the punt return :x

I hope this experiment with Hester doesn't backfire. Heard he was pretty bad this year with the Ravens.

Really hoping this happens..

Back
Top Bottom