SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Earl Thomas was pretty bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  That was the worst
Really hoping this happens..
Yooooo

Last edited:
Bevell is gonna take interviews just like last year and nobody will want him again 

Those PE's fire.emoji

Anyone watch the new episode from Rain City Redemption, Rain City Miracle? Video was amazing and really captured the best moments from not only the comeback win against GB but highlights from the 14-15 season. Must watch for any Hawks fan.

I'll have to check for it on YouTube, I haven't really followed that series for some time now... Didn't know they were still making new vids :pimp:

I can easily see them going to the NFC championship cause of their veterans and leadership And experience

I can easily see them going to the NFC championship cause of their veterans and leadership And experience

I can easily see them not going to the NFC Championship because Matt Ryan will throw on them all day and the Seahawks' offense is doo-doo and can't keep up.

Falcons defense ain't all that good either even tho I believe u guys can score with and against anybody

I can easily see them not going to the NFC Championship because Matt Ryan will throw on them all day and the Seahawks' offense is doo-doo and can't keep up.

Did you miss their matchup earlier in the season? Why didn't the Falcons run away with that game?

Did you miss their matchup earlier in the season? Why didn't the Falcons run away with that game?
Was a good game... Match up will be different without Earl Thomas of course if they matched up I wouldn't be shocked either way whoever won

Because it was at home, where the Seahawks are significantly better. And, they were healthier then, especially in the secondary. The pass defense has been straight trash since Earl went out.

Back
Top Bottom