SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Welp it's gameday! I'll be resorting to having to listen to the game on the radio at the office.

Gameday :smokin :smokin :smokin
Crucial for the Hawks to not come out flat they gotta come out strong and not let the Falcons take a quick lead. If Rawls is able to run like he did last week I think they can control the tempo and keep Ryan and co. on the sidelines and we can get the W.

31-27 Hawks

Bevell isnt going anywhere

we all know this

they need some better evaluation when drafting oline

Maybe next year they'll actually show up for more regular season games. Losing and tying to Arizona cost them dearly.

Russ being injured half the season did them in. OLine being an issue again did them in. Lack of depth and just a decline in the D did them in.

Last edited:
we need to upgrade the interior pass rush and CB opposite of sherm in the draft aside from the obvious need at tackle

Lane has got to go. Dude got worked all day! Only wish Hester would have ran one of those all the way. Would have been great for him to go out with one last one to the house!

I don't understand. I'm sure Pete very well knows the rules and regulations of reporting an injury to a player, why would he come out now and say the Sherman had a significant injury during the 2nd half of the season? :smh:

I don't understand. I'm sure Pete very well knows the rules and regulations of reporting an injury to a player, why would he come out now and say the Sherman had a significant injury during the 2nd half of the season? :smh:

I can see why they did it. To come out now though just seems like a way to cop out the trash way they have played as a whole this season

TBH this game was exactly what I expected.  I got some false hope after that first drive but it's been this way all season.  And especially with ET out.
Mike Bennett a clown for how he treated Bill Wixey.
100%.  Love Bennett but that was not cool.  Plus he deserved the criticism.  We needed the D-line to dominate to have a chance and they did anything but.
I don't understand. I'm sure Pete very well knows the rules and regulations of reporting an injury to a player, why would he come out now and say the Sherman had a significant injury during the 2nd half of the season?
mean.gif
IDK he really had a disappointing season.  Still one of the greats and the best CB since Revis' prime.  But this has to be his worst season since rookie year.

The penalty that negated Hester's 70 yd punt I believe was the turning point. Falcons then got the safety which just gave them all the momentum and never looked back. Can't make excuses though. Until next season...

Back
Top Bottom