SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Man...I've been gone from Niketalk for what feels like years bros...wife, kids, work, what more can I say? But this is the thread I miss and always think about but just cant find the time. Seahawks til' I die though yall! I'm sure you can imagine what its like with a whole group of fam and friends who are 49er fans, really feelin' themselves right now! Haha! But as its always been, let everybody sleep on the 'Hawks! Russy is playing absolutely out of his mind right now. Schotty really doin some work, I like what I see from the offensive play calls. DK getting more familiar with the offense and speed of the NFL, its only a matter of time before he gets unleashed. Defense needs work, especially the safeties and linebackers in coverage. But I am seeing the DLine and especially Clowney really getting used to the system and they are becoming scary! Griff is elite! And Meyers...while he doesnt feel as automatic as Hausch Money was during his time as a Seahawk, Meyers is a waaaay better feeling than a Blair or a Seabass!

Last edited:
Man...I've been gone from Niketalk for what feels like years bros...wife, kids, work, what more can I say? But this is the thread I miss and always think about but just cant find the time. Seahawks til' I die though yall! I'm sure you can imagine what its like with a whole group of fam and friends who are 49er fans, really feelin' themselves right now! Haha! But as its always been, let everybody sleep on the 'Hawks! Russy is playing absolutely out of his mind right now. Schotty really doin some work, I like what I see from the offensive play calls. DK getting more familiar with the offense and speed of the NFL, its only a matter of time before he gets unleashed. Defense needs work, especially the safeties and linebackers in coverage. But I am seeing the DLine and especially Clowney really getting used to the system and they are becoming scary! Griff is elite! And Meyers...while he doesnt feel as automatic as Hausch Money was during his time as a Seahawk, Meyers is a waaaay better feeling than a Bailey or Seabass!

Pretty spot on. Defensive backfield needs to step it up. This is definitely a team that can make some noise in the post season.

Probably will be closer than it should be. As long as we pull out the win. But if they let Mayfield drop 300+ plus yards passing...

What a wild *** game, refs were awful, special teams f'ery...but a win is a win

5-1, niiiice

Teams flaws and still their same flaws but I can't complain, they are who we thought they were

Carson is all the way bike, love to see it
DK and Lockett, love to see it

Losing Dissly is going to suck man..I feel bad for him, kid is talented.

Ziggy made a play! Hopefully with Reed back next week the D-Line all starts to click more

Defense overall with a slow start but the tip drill picks were appreciated and the goal line stop was nice to see

What has happened to Michael Dickson? man he's been all over the place this year

One of Russ' biggest detractors from day 1 is now on the bandwagon, you love to see it.

I honestly can't think of a throw that has been close to being picked off for Russ..his worst game (Saints, low ball throws) was one of his best statistically

This is his magnum opus we're watching

What a wild *** game, refs were awful, special teams f'ery...but a win is a win

5-1, niiiice

Teams flaws and still their same flaws but I can't complain, they are who we thought they were

Carson is all the way bike, love to see it
DK and Lockett, love to see it

Losing Dissly is going to suck man..I feel bad for him, kid is talented.

Ziggy made a play! Hopefully with Reed back next week the D-Line all starts to click more

Defense overall with a slow start but the tip drill picks were appreciated and the goal line stop was nice to see

What has happened to Michael Dickson? man he's been all over the place this year

One of Russ' biggest detractors from day 1 is now on the bandwagon, you love to see it.

I honestly can't think of a throw that has been close to being picked off for Russ..his worst game (Saints, low ball throws) was one of his best statistically

This is his magnum opus we're watching

Refs were terrible this game, bad calls on both sides at least though.

Well Wilson did have a close pick where the defender caught it diving out of bounds but there was a horse caller penalty on that play. Hes been playing out of his mind though, def has to be top MVP candidate at this point with CMC and then maybe Mahomes 3rd.

I'm going to not be a homer and admit that the refs banged the Browns pretty bad in that one. We were clearly the better team but gave them many chances to take the game from us, which is the story of the season. Regardless I never expected 5-1. If we can do our usual surge at end of season this one could be special.

Also our first game against the 9ers is primetime and you know how we do in primetime.

Sucks we lost Dissly to another season ending injury.

Hoping the return of Reed will inject some fire into that defense. Don't think Baker was in any kind of duress throughout the game. They were fortunate to get some lucky bounces that turned into INT's. Russ was Russ. Dude is straight balling. They'll need to make Jackson next week beat them with his arm. Can't let him have his way running all over the field.

It was such a weird game. Playing from behind for most of the game, yet as soon as the defense huddled together, I never felt victory was in doubt. Felt like they were in total control the whole time. Seeing the entire receiver group start getting that work is a great thing to see especially with Carson clickin’. DLine really needs to step it up. Cant be giving opposing QB’s all day to work. It helped that it was Baker and not an elite QB, so they need to step it up now.

Honestly fellas, the Vikings, Rams, and two Niner games are the only ones I'm feeling iffy about. 11/11 (SF), 11/23 (PHI), 12/2 (MIN), and 12/8 (LAR) are all prime time games (2 SNF/2 MNF) with 11/17 being the BYE week. Russ is currently a 2/1 favorite to win the MVP and trade deadline is still two weeks away.

Gonna be hitting up Seattle with some folks 11/1 - 11/3. Hoping to catch the game against the Bucs. Anyone got plugs?

Also any tips on new places to eat, things to do that weekend, etc would be greatly appreciated. I cant wait to get my hands on an Un Bien sandwich again!

Damn, no excuse for the L today...

tee eye ehm tee eye ehm can’t really give you advice on stadium seats, but let me know what type of food you’re into and I can make some personal recommendations.

Ugly game all around

Russ was off
DK looked like a rook a few times
Gameplan defensively was ok I guess..hit and miss but got beat down physically to end it
And lost Lamar too many times with containment

Ready to forget this one

Horrible day for both sides of the ball. Defense was bending but not breaking until the 2nd half. Only reason the stat sheet shows a sack was because of Jackson slipping.

They better not let Ryan gash them next week.

Back
Top Bottom