SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

What makes it worse is that it'll be treated as an aberration rather than being an issue that's always been there.

Gonna watch one of those shortcuts vids, but how the Hawks lose to Teddy 2 Gloves
DF5E8DBC-47E8-4958-9923-E8EE7E7DDEBE.png
?? I looked at the stats and Russ threw for a lot, the rushing was over a 100yds, and Lockett balled out. Were there special teams blunders or something?

Gonna watch one of those shortcuts vids, but how the Hawks lose to Teddy 2 Gloves
?? I looked at the stats and Russ threw for a lot, the rushing was over a 100yds, and Lockett balled out. Were there special teams blunders or something?
One of the worst coached games you’ll ever see, plus Carson betting on New Orleans to cover.

Gave up a TD on a punt return. They ran back the Carson fumble for a TD. They missed a FG, but we were called for illegal formation which in turn gave them a first down. They then went onto score a TD. There's your ballgame.

Looking forward to hearing Luke bike on local radio talking about his conspiracy theories

Yeah nice to see Carson back on track, still paranoid a bit

Dissly is money

Clowney is a different breed

Nice to watch this team handle business without it boiling down to the last few minutes...yes even if it's the Cards. Good game by the whole squad

NFC is a bloodbath and Thursday's game has me anxious af ?

^^^
Russ is really that man. I’m such a damn fool for thinking he wouldn’t be worth the big contract.

Team has the pieces to win the division but still waay to early to know how this team looks in December. I dont think SF is for real though.

Was following on yahoo updates since I was at work. Can't believe I missed this game. Just caught the highlights on YT. Man, this game had it all. I don't know what would have happened if Carson had dropped that bobbled TD.

Team has the pieces to win the division but still waay to early to know how this team looks in December. I dont think SF is for real though.
Niners bout to get tested their next 2 games. Either way, I think the niner-seahawk rivalry will be back in full swing before the season is over

My washed *** stayed up “late” to finish watching. No ragrets. 4th down TD with the crazy bobble. Pick with the crazy bobble. Missed FG.
Not sure why the Rams always give so much grief but glad it’s a W.

Back
Top Bottom