SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Glad to get some pass rush help and although Lewis didn't really have the highest grade on pass protection I'm never really mad at any Oline help.

Colby seems like a impact guy but kinda surprised they went TE

Will miss both. Especially Britt, had a rough start but found his footing at center but we knew this was coming

I wonder what Everson's price tag is and if it allows another vet signing

I don't like how we've handled Clowneys free agency. Whether they're lowballing him or he he's holding out for physicals, sure seems SEA would be content moving on without him. :smh:

On the surface, it looks like a solid coup from the draft. I wish they had addressed WR earlier than they did, but seeing some full game cut ups on Youtube for Freddie Swain has me higher on him than most. Will need to see some more but vs GA and UF he looked legit. Getting open, displaying sure hands, just displaying some savy SEA has been used to out of their slot WR's. I'd check some of his vids out if you're interested, I think he could be sneaky.

Im excited to see what Fuller can do with Russ too

I don't like how we've handled Clowneys free agency. Whether they're lowballing him or he he's holding out for physicals, sure seems SEA would be content moving on without him. :smh:

On the surface, it looks like a solid coup from the draft. I wish they had addressed WR earlier than they did, but seeing some full game cut ups on Youtube for Freddie Swain has me higher on him than most. Will need to see some more but vs GA and UF he looked legit. Getting open, displaying sure hands, just displaying some savy SEA has been used to out of their slot WR's. I'd check some of his vids out if you're interested, I think he could be sneaky.

Im excited to see what Fuller can do with Russ too
Aaron Fuller killed it at UW, but we signed Dorsett too and I think he could be a sneaky pick up. Josh Gordon still a possibility and Swain from the draft. Colby gonna be a tight end only? We have Olsen and Dissly coming back as well. Training camp should be good competition for all of our receivers

With KJ set to earn 10M this season, I felt writing been on the wall. I'd imagine Pete would want to get an up close look at Brooks before doing so but I don't think KJ makes the 53 man roster.

Forgot about Philly Dorsett, between he and Gordon/Moore/Rookies I think they'll be just fine. Olsen/Dissly should be target hogs in this offense, health permitting. Colby is gonna have work to do. Could be a RZ guy year 1 but I think he's gotta get better between the 20's, he looks hella soft and slow - just basing that on a few of his game cut ups on youtube

Definitely some good competition coming up from the WR's and TE's. What that looks like this year is anyone's guess with training camp potentially be cancelled and guys working out with their own groups.

Also, any chance Hawks bring back Beast Mode? With Carson, Penny, Homer and potentially DeeJay Dallas it's hard to find a spot unless they are actually considering him at FB.

Random rumor that’s catching fire, Myles Garrett and 6th for KJ Wright, 2nd, and 7th.
Just a rumor, could be fake or true, who knows. The guy who leaked it was first person to say Britt was cut and KJR put him on air to talk about it.

Random rumor that’s catching fire, Myles Garrett and 6th for KJ Wright, 2nd, and 7th.
Just a rumor, could be fake or true, who knows. The guy who leaked it was first person to say Britt was cut and KJR put him on air to talk about it.
I caught this too but didn’t KJ just have surgery?

There was another dude who kind of predicted some of the Seahawks 2019 picks and is hinting and something happening as well. He commented on the same thread of the OP who leaked the potential Garrett trade.

His first few reddit post are big boards of who the Hawks would take. Had Collier, Blair, Ursua,Knox on there, and collier and Blair early on.

Last edited:
Missed it yesterday but it seems like 'everonelovesnudez' had da internet goin nutz

Clowney > Everson > Mike B - SEA needs one of the 3 and 2 of them would come cheap. Their reluctance to pay for top tier pass rush needs to change. You cant be so stubborn in that regard and turn around to pay Jarran Reed 11.5 million. He's flashed only in 2018

Fam...

snoop.png

Back
Top Bottom