SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Logan Ryan and another pass rusher to get this thing back on track. We can't have another year of no pass rush and an up and down secondary.

Pete bout to run base on every snap SMH

Logan Ryan and another pass rusher to get this thing back on track. We can't have another year of no pass rush and an up and down secondary.

Pete bout to run base on every snap SMH
Was listening to 710 for a bit the other day and it was crazy how that they ran base damn near 70 percent...I think the second closest team was under a 38-39%
dead.png

League is catching up, Russ is making big QB1 money, and the NFC West has competent organizations. It’s not that PC and JS suck now, it’s just that the gap isn’t what it used to be. However, I still think they can win a Super Bowl with this brain trust, what team is there right now that is absolutely killing it without flaws?

Team without flaws? No such thing. Though I look at the Ravens and Chiefs and those teams desires to build around their biggest asset. Ravens seemingly did it overnight and KC fresh off a superbowl keep stockpiling weapons like they're doomsday prepping.

I 100% believe this team can still win (a ring) under PC/JS. Im just not 100% they're able to "get out of their own way" and be willing to admit somethings have to change. And Im not calling for anyone to be fired or anything but approach and philosophy don't have to be invariable.

Yeah PCJS just have to stop being so stubborn. I don't believe an "overhaul" is needed they just have to continue to adapt like the rest of the league is trending and it doesn't mean that it needs to be Russ throwing 60 times per game or a complete shift in defense philosophy but man watching some games the last couple years it's like banging your head against a brick wall

Definitely its most important.

John Clayton yesterday:

Per Clayton, “it’s not out of the question for the Seahawks to add another wide receiver. According to sources, Wilson would love to add Antonio Brown. Brown is also close with backup QB Geno Smith, whose one-year contract with the Seahawks was finalized Wednesday.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom