SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I could see Jody Allen remaining on as part owner of the Hawks and bringing in some others to help with day-to-day business and other areas.

The Blazers look like they will be sold this year though, I hope they keep the team in Portland and Seattle ends up getting an expansion team in the coming years. One can hope...

Yeah Blazers aren't going anywhere. Just hoping the expansion talk is real real

I wanted them to stay put so the Sonics could smack em when they come back. One of my favorite rivalries growing up, I have a lot of family down in Portland.

Really hoping the I5 rivalry gets restored in a few years. That Jail Blazers squad really should get a 30 for 30.

Also what idiot says tennis isn’t a sport?! That **** is tough af to play and you have to be fit.
Those "not a sport" trolls are so dumb... 😂😂😂 But this fool kept trying to come back only to get mocked over and over again. 🤦‍♂️😂 Dude had to resort to using Geno as his comeback. 😂 He was an embarrassing all of us.

Haven't paid a lick of attention to camp. Saw DK interview yesterday too I think

But seems like it's Geno's team at the moment

Trying to get into football mode but baseball

Haven't paid a lick of attention to camp. Saw DK interview yesterday too I think

But seems like it's Geno's team at the moment

Trying to get into football mode but baseball

Yeah Pete said he’s getting the start for the preseason game, but they’re trying to give Locke more opportunities too. All I’m hearing from camp is how Geno is impressing though. I’m pumped to see this young defense.

Will DK be playing at all tomorrow?? Didn't catch any games today to know if other teams starters played much.

Back
Top Bottom