SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Peeped the Marshawn/Matt Barnes interview in the comments and couldn’t make out whether he meant Russ called the audible…

That dude looking for attention on Twitter, that’s not what was reported at all.

EDIT: looks like it’s a parody account.

“One of Wilson's seven interceptions in that stretch came in a loss at the Los Angeles Ramsin Week 10. Trailing by a touchdown, he scrambled to his right and had a massive swath of empty turf in front of him. He bypassed the rushing yards, uncorking a deep heave back across the field that was picked off in the end zone.

"What are we doing here?" one source in the Seahawks' front office remembers thinking at the time. "Are we trying to win games or are we trying to win MVP?"

This was the play, he could’ve easily ran for the 1st down.

I'm just hoping tonight's game is competitive and they get decent pressure on Russ, will be interesting to see how the playcalling is if the Broncos have really given Wilson the reigns to call his type of game.

Also dontbelikethat dontbelikethat there were many times in the past couple seasons where Russ either just should have legged out firsts or held on to the ball way too long that made me scratch my head. I get not wanting to get hurt but many of those picks or incompletions really should have just been runs by him.

Crazy energy all game man lmao

Bet you're glad that you ended up going.

Well I didn't expect any of that. Geno came out firing. Hope this helps boost his confidence. Still have a lot of work to do.

Defense displayed a bend but don't break scheme. The long TD and getting gashed for huge plays both through the air and on the ground needs to get cleaned up. They did make some HUGE stops though when it mattered. Those two turnovers they came up with on the goal line won the game.

Bet you're glad that you ended up going.

Well I didn't expect any of that. Geno came out firing. Hope this helps boost his confidence. Still have a lot of work to do.

Defense displayed a bend but don't break scheme. The long TD and getting gashed for huge plays both through the air and on the ground needs to get cleaned up. They did make some HUGE stops though when it mattered. Those two turnovers they came up with on the goal line won the game.
Great time but still kinda prefer at home watching Between traffic and crazy parking prices plus I spend on whatever I'm sipping on plus it being humid af 😩😂

Edit: also the fights and anger :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Just watching the game now.

How was Russ' reception?
chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

Back
Top Bottom