SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

1E4ECD50-1B9A-4654-B20B-02442ABD2A97.jpeg

Great time at the game.

Walker is really him man. I know the Giants are an enigma but still love how the defense played again

Man was having discussions about what and how the team deals with Geno moving forward. Don't know the answer but it's a good problem to have rn

Yeah, personally I’ve moved past trashing Russ. Hawks are building something special again and it’s about rooting for it to come to fruition. Russ is the best QB in franchise history, and there’ll be a day where we celebrate the ways he contributed, but for now we don’t need to speak on that man.

It’s already obvious who made the right decision, so leave it at that. I know it’s content for media and Twitter trolls, but it’s annoying af now.

That’s not a real quote but KJ riding for Kyrie will cause some uproar…I see it as a former athlete riding for an athlete, but there’s too much heat on the subject rn.
The fact that it's fake is a big part of the problem and him thinking it's real from Hitler is INSANE.

Defending another athlete is a dumb hill to die on. There's much more nuance you could speak on if you want to side on Kyrie with very certain aspects of what Kyrie believes in

Then he goes on to say he watched the whole doc that is clearly problematic and you tweet this

This is going beyond defending Kyrie. He's damn near defending the doc itself at this point

The fact that it's fake is a big part of the problem and him thinking it's real from Hitler is INSANE.

Defending another athlete is a dumb hill to die on. There's much more nuance you could speak on if you want to side on Kyrie with very certain aspects of what Kyrie believes in

Then he goes on to say he watched the whole doc that is clearly problematic and you tweet this

This is going beyond defending Kyrie. He's damn near defending the doc itself at this point

Oh yeah KJ is wild for that… tweeting something like that becomes silly once someone interprets it as it being okay to have reckless/hateful beliefs in return.

Nice bounce back after the pick 6 from Geno

Walker in 4th quarters is real. Plus with the Oline they are punishing teams and it shows at the end of games

Coby, Woolen and Neal with great play today

Nwosu has been legit

Crazy "rebuilding" szn so far man. Now my expectations and stress levels are starting to rise 😂🥴

Last edited:
Team was too lit being in Germany early, can see how break of routine can impact younger teams. Hopefully a little halftime reset comes.

Back
Top Bottom