SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

The run defense can be so frustrating but good drive by Geno and crew to finish it.

I think I'm more mad at myself thinking they would cover that -7.5 :lol: :smh:

Not that it matters rn but I guess this is incorrect. Back in 7th for the moment with the Commanders off next week

And this right here looks glorious. Never would have expected it

SmartSelect_20221204_130132_Chrome.jpg

The losses to N.O. and Atl really hurt but Hawks can right the ship by winning the next two. Both games are essentially must win to keep pace and who knows how the 9ers will look without Jimmy G.

So Mock's basically having us pick between CJ Stroud (QB #2 )or Jalen Carter (Top DT). If we move up to #2 then the Top EDGE in Anderson is in play. 🤔

Think I rather go defense and I think the Hawks will end up paying Geno

So Mock's basically having us pick between CJ Stroud (QB #2 )or Jalen Carter (Top DT). If we move up to #2 then the Top EDGE in Anderson is in play. 🤔

Think I rather go defense and I think the Hawks will end up paying Geno
Carter or Anderson PLEASE. No QBs. The ideal scenario is probably getting to 2 and being able to trade down and still get one of those two. Not sure how realistic that will end up being, though.

We need a pass rusher, a guard/center, and an ILB as top priorities imo.

Carter or Anderson PLEASE. No QBs. The ideal scenario is probably getting to 2 and being able to trade down and still get one of those two. Not sure how realistic that will end up being, though.

We need a pass rusher, a guard/center, and an ILB as top priorities imo.
Yeah I could see that. Broncos still have Chiefs twice and Chargers left so they have a good chance to get #2 still depending on how the Bears and Rams finish. Getting one of them and more capital would be amazing on top of our own pick in the 20's

I'd only go QB for Bryce because I'm biased to thinking he will be that type of dynamic player but he's going to Houston regardless

Not surprised by this outcome. Wheels have completely fallen off on this defense. While the offense has been sputtering lately. No run game has really hurt the flow.

Welp. What are the scenarios now? Obvs gotta win on Thursday.
4 games left they still basically control their own destiny for a playoff spot. 9ers deserve the division though

Only solace I take in this L is that it may help Tom Brady lose the division and playoffs 😂

Man the minute I saw Lockett wide open and Geno threw it late to start the game I should have known it would be a long day.

Back
Top Bottom