SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Great first half, couldn't finish offensive drives in the 2nd. Swear, 3rd and 1 has been this offense's achilles heel for as long as I can remember. Seems like they convert 1 in 5 chances.

35E87BC9-02B9-4878-A6C3-62ADA4A6C616.gif

Had a phenomenal time at Lumen today. Hope to make it an annual tradition. Already looking for new jerseys to rock the next time I go. Saw some awesome ones today. Shawn Springs. Joey Galloway. Lofa. A ton of Kams.

Steve was there giving Tyler the Steve Largent award.

Kit
86037AB5-2623-4F9C-B97B-728F41C36751.jpeg

Didn’t eat there or drink (alcohol). Kept it clean today but next time I’ll throw down. They sell a lovely cucumber/lime Smartwater and the bottle is Hawks colors.

D9EDE40B-08C9-46E8-AC6B-AC8B2D569CC6.jpeg

Guy in my section was handing these out. Tried to protect it in the rain but…..
AC0ACA7D-4235-4026-9FC1-389B24C3385F.jpeg

Bobby got mad love today which was cool.

Game was wild. Even the FG miss as ridiculous as it was gave me some extra game. Diggs INT was right along our sideline. Feels good for that W to mean what does now that they’re in as well.

Last edited:
Stumbled into the playoffs, but they'll take it. Offense again aside from K-9 was bad. The TD pass and a few other catches were the only other bright spot.

I sit here and wonder if they have any chance next week? Have to wonder about their rookie QB. If our D can somehow contain their run attack and put the ball in Purdy's arm to make him try and win it, might have a shot. This offense has to put up some points though. Have to finish drives and can't be settling for fg's.

Back
Top Bottom