SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Tavaris is going to prove everyone wrong, dude has talent I know it. He just needs confidence. I can see that he lacked it in Minnesota, dude always seemed to play scared.

What's wrong with Sidney Rice though Paul?
laugh.gif

Edit: Read on ESPN that Tavaris' career passer rating is higher than Kevin Kolb's 
pimp.gif

Paul is Minnestoa guy
laugh.gif

Just deal with it Paul, enjoy the bittersweet feeling of Sydney's new home bro
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
Seahawks lock up Lockette

Former Monroe and Fort Valley State star Ricardo Lockette — who posted the fourth-fastest time at the NFL Combine earlier this year, but then went undrafted in April — sifts through 12 offers from teams Monday and decides to join the Seahawks, who give him a three-year deal.
Posted: 11:14 PM Jul 26, 2011
Reporter: Danny Aller
Email Address: danny.aller@albanyherald.com

[/td][td]
Fort-Valley-Ricardo-Lockette1.jpg

Former Monroe and Fort Valley star Ricardo Lockette may have only caught 23 passes for 262 yards in his senior season for the Wildcats last year, but he wowed scouts at the NFL Combine with his blazing speed.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Font Size:
font_size_small.png
font_size_medium.png
font_size_large.png

ALBANY — Go ahead, take a walk out to the infamous sand dunes near the Albany State football field. See that mammoth new path trudged in the middle? The one so wide it looks like team a bulldozers made it?

That’s what Ricardo Lockette has been up to for the last three months.

And Tuesday, that hard work finally paid off.

“I’ve been training like a Spartan. I created my own new path in those dunes, man,

Paul is Minnestoa guy
laugh.gif

Just deal with it Paul, enjoy the bittersweet feeling of Sydney's new home bro
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
Seahawks lock up Lockette

Former Monroe and Fort Valley State star Ricardo Lockette — who posted the fourth-fastest time at the NFL Combine earlier this year, but then went undrafted in April — sifts through 12 offers from teams Monday and decides to join the Seahawks, who give him a three-year deal.
Posted: 11:14 PM Jul 26, 2011
Reporter: Danny Aller
Email Address: danny.aller@albanyherald.com

[/td][td]
Fort-Valley-Ricardo-Lockette1.jpg

Former Monroe and Fort Valley star Ricardo Lockette may have only caught 23 passes for 262 yards in his senior season for the Wildcats last year, but he wowed scouts at the NFL Combine with his blazing speed.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Font Size:
font_size_small.png
font_size_medium.png
font_size_large.png

ALBANY — Go ahead, take a walk out to the infamous sand dunes near the Albany State football field. See that mammoth new path trudged in the middle? The one so wide it looks like team a bulldozers made it?

That’s what Ricardo Lockette has been up to for the last three months.

And Tuesday, that hard work finally paid off.

“I’ve been training like a Spartan. I created my own new path in those dunes, man,

Ok...A couple things. It's Tarvaris and Sidney.
laugh.gif

Second thing. I may have swayed towards the Mariners (feel guilty
ohwell.gif
), but the Vikes are a different story. And ya'll took Burleson, which I guess was ok because he didn't really wow, but Sidney is on another level.

Anyway, Pete Carroll is a genius. I absolutely love him bringing in Leinart. I bet he told him he would compete for the starting job, but even Pete knows that isn't true. By bringing in the USC guy, it lights a fire under Charlie and makes Tarvaris actually feel like he has to earn this spot since they both know Leinart is Pete's guy.

Scary thought. Signing Sidney then going after Gallery. Team is dramatically different and so much better. Hmm...

Ok...A couple things. It's Tarvaris and Sidney.
laugh.gif

Second thing. I may have swayed towards the Mariners (feel guilty
ohwell.gif
), but the Vikes are a different story. And ya'll took Burleson, which I guess was ok because he didn't really wow, but Sidney is on another level.

Anyway, Pete Carroll is a genius. I absolutely love him bringing in Leinart. I bet he told him he would compete for the starting job, but even Pete knows that isn't true. By bringing in the USC guy, it lights a fire under Charlie and makes Tarvaris actually feel like he has to earn this spot since they both know Leinart is Pete's guy.

Scary thought. Signing Sidney then going after Gallery. Team is dramatically different and so much better. Hmm...

I'm still have major concerns over the O-Line. Okung needs to stay healthy and i know alot of guys are leaving on defense. I absolutely hate Whitehurst and what we gave up for him so i'm putting my faith (though shaky) in Tavaris.

But Sidney Rice would be huge.

It would blow if Hasslebeck ends up in SF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still have major concerns over the O-Line. Okung needs to stay healthy and i know alot of guys are leaving on defense. I absolutely hate Whitehurst and what we gave up for him so i'm putting my faith (though shaky) in Tavaris.

But Sidney Rice would be huge.

It would blow if Hasslebeck ends up in SF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn I did butcher his name didn't I? had Australia on my mind I guess
laugh.gif
Dont forget Nate was coming back home too, thats only right It is easy to pick on the Whitehurst deal now, he's got some work to do to validate the money and pick we gave up for him

Damn I did butcher his name didn't I? had Australia on my mind I guess
laugh.gif
Dont forget Nate was coming back home too, thats only right It is easy to pick on the Whitehurst deal now, he's got some work to do to validate the money and pick we gave up for him

Yeah I messed up Tarvaris' name too
laugh.gif

If Whitehurst gets the starting job though I swear to God I will never watch the Hawks again. I hate him so much. Dude is complete trash.

If we bring in Rice and Gallery though
eek.gif

Team would have a whole new look, which is a very good thing. I think we need to pursue Jonathan Joseph though. We need an elite corner and he can fill that void for nearly half the price of Namdi as well.

Yeah I messed up Tarvaris' name too
laugh.gif

If Whitehurst gets the starting job though I swear to God I will never watch the Hawks again. I hate him so much. Dude is complete trash.

If we bring in Rice and Gallery though
eek.gif

Team would have a whole new look, which is a very good thing. I think we need to pursue Jonathan Joseph though. We need an elite corner and he can fill that void for nearly half the price of Namdi as well.

Teams playing QB roulette have the luxury of Luck, Jones & Barkley waiting for them if things don't work out. Pretty low risk move with Tarvaris imo so long as you weren't expecting the Seahawks to do anything serious with MH8 like myself.

Teams playing QB roulette have the luxury of Luck, Jones & Barkley waiting for them if things don't work out. Pretty low risk move with Tarvaris imo so long as you weren't expecting the Seahawks to do anything serious with MH8 like myself.

Sucks that we lost MH but I wouldn't resign with seattle if I were him either. Dude gets tons of blame from seattle fans and definitely seems like many don't appreciates him.

Sucks that we lost MH but I wouldn't resign with seattle if I were him either. Dude gets tons of blame from seattle fans and definitely seems like many don't appreciates him.

Gallery is on board, now we need to lock up Sidney Rice

Also Matt Lienart stays in Houston to compete for a Starting job?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gallery is on board, now we need to lock up Sidney Rice

Also Matt Lienart stays in Houston to compete for a Starting job?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For what it's worth, I'll miss having Matt here. Sort of bummed to see him go, but I'm liking this new look that we're building.

BTW, anyone want to recommend a good Seahawks blog?

For what it's worth, I'll miss having Matt here. Sort of bummed to see him go, but I'm liking this new look that we're building.

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

Seattletimes has one, I dont check it often, I do check the forums though

Also http://mynorthwest.com/category/seahawks_blog/

A DE and/or CB would be nice to add to the signings

Anyone know what Seattle is looking like as far as the cap goes?

Edit:
Unrestricted free-agent DE Jimmy Wilkerson (Saints) will have a free-agent visit with the Seattle Seahawks Friday, July 29.

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

Seattletimes has one, I dont check it often, I do check the forums though

Also http://mynorthwest.com/category/seahawks_blog/

A DE and/or CB would be nice to add to the signings

Anyone know what Seattle is looking like as far as the cap goes?

Edit:
Unrestricted free-agent DE Jimmy Wilkerson (Saints) will have a free-agent visit with the Seattle Seahawks Friday, July 29.

Pete is killin it.
pimp.gif
Rice X BMW is a great look with possibly Tate at slot. Corner still a big need though.

And Check out MH twitter avatar.
frown.gif

Pete is killin it.
pimp.gif
Rice X BMW is a great look with possibly Tate at slot. Corner still a big need though.

And Check out MH twitter avatar.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom