SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Yeah, it's one thing if there was video or other evidence that could legitimately tie him to the allegations, but suspension purely based on hearsay is wrong. They charged Baker, which means they would've charged Dunbar too if the evidence was sufficient. Only thing I can think about is if the prosecutors had more evidence on Baker than they did on Dunbar, and offered to fully dismiss if he snitched, but that's all speculative.

Now just need some pass rush, Clowney need to stop playing around and just re-sign. Not gonna get a better chance at a chip anywhere else.

I must have missed the Dunbar news but getting off the exempt list should bode well for him as far any any possible suspension might go. :wow:

Who knows if JS/PC even trade for Adams if Dunbar was never in doubt of not playing/being charged with a crime.

Week 1 we gonna be rolling out SHAQ-DIGGS-DUNBAR-ADAMS :pimp::pimp::pimp:

See the source image

So did the Hawks pick up Etling to maybe make the squad playing special teams and serve as an emergency backup QB or practice squad guy? I thought it was basically a given Geno would be getting the backup position.

is anyone else suprised that football will actually start? I kept my hopes low on football. Im super suprised

It wasn't looking good. The fact that they had months and blueprints from other leagues to build on and it seemed that the NFL was asleep the whole time. Football season is my favorite time of the year. It's sad that some teams won't have some of their players, but I respect their decision.

Ready for the season! Sad about Clowney, I wonder why Pete & John weren’t aggressive in resigning him.

^^^
Especially on a $15M/1-year deal...Must be something on the physicals they didn’t like.

Apparently he never liked being so far away from home and Tennessee is much closer to South Carolina than Seattle. Good luck to him. That game vs. the 49ers was one of the greatest single game performances I’ve seen from a Seahawk in my life.

Back
Top Bottom