Seattle SuperSonics Thread

Didn't realize that's David Bonderman's daughter. They own the Kraken, so by nature she's out there campaigning for the Sonics to keep it in-house. Bezos was rumored to be interested in the Suns before they were sold, would be hilarious if he swooped in to get a team and puts them in Bellevue.

Expansion announcements seem like they'll happen next year after the CBA stuff, so when do y'all think will be a reasonable turnaround for team to hit the ground running?

Blaine native, Pacific Northwest legend and former Sonic Luke Ridnour joins the Show to reconnect with Mike Gastineau. Luke and Mike talk about former Sonic teammates including Ray Allen, Jeff Green, Rashard Lewis, Nick Collison, Vladimir Radmanovic and his former NBA coaches including Nate McMillian, Scott Skiles and Rick Adelman.

They also discuss what Luke is up to now, including serving as the father and the hoops coach for his six sons. He shares too how he thinks about the NBA today and the hopeful return of the NBA to his home state.

Iconic Sonics: Luke Ridnour on Apple Podcasts

Gary Payton makes a return appearance on Iconic Sonics for the Season Finale. The Glove discusses his active coaching career, his love and connection to Seattle and Oakland, his new partnership with George Karl and Truth+Media and more.

Iconic Sonics: Gary Payton on Apple Podcasts

Vin used to LIVE in those pro strongs. Because I'd never bought either one, I didn't know the difference between those and the 13s for longer than I care to admit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom