Secret Billionaires Meeting Vol. Conspiracy Theorists and/or Skeptics Come In

Yo! good to see you still around posting.

&
smh.gif
@ the usual hater(s) with a hall pass. always ready to throw salt at every opportunity.

but yea looks like a Bilderberg-type meeting of Rockefeller's "NWO" faction imo....not to suggest that anything diabolical is going on necessarily, but one person's view of philanthropy and the means towards their goals very well may not fit into the next person's (or any common person's for that matter). there are some that may argue that pain, wars, incredible tragedies (9/11, AIDS, starvation, poverty, conflicts, genocides, etc, etc) are necessary events and conditions that have consequences that are totally necessary and even beneficial towards the development and maintenance of mankind for reasons from population reduction and control to the general enlightenment of the populace. and there are many individuals and organizations that are completely disguised behind an illusion of philanthropy. I dont think I have to pull up the Rockefeller 'New World Order' quotes, all the material on the UN, pharmecueticals, Bill Gates & AIDS, etc....anyone who has looked into the material knows it all looks more than sketchy. Probably discussing the swine flu pandemic. no "
laugh.gif
". IMO it probably is "philanthrophic" but to the extent that it is subjective to their personal views, interpretations, and methods....which, if we all knew of in detail, many would completely disagree with. (see Rockefeller quotes).

Much appreciated BTonNT, glad you still remember me even though I post here and there on occasion. Of course, I can read I just posted this to see if anyonewould like to discuss about the matter. Hence the Vol. title, but with all that's already said. The main objective is clear they wish to venture out intodifferent avenues of philanthropies, if you will. But with that much money and power surely you don't think their entire meeting compromised of the game ofLIFE, with tea and crumpets in hand.

Much appreciated BTonNT, glad you still remember me even though I post here and there on occasion.

yea-course I remember, bud.
laugh.gif
I'd just been on a "NThiatus" myself --I guess. cool to see some of the good people still around.

& +1 to the rest.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

"...and other leading philanthropists met in New York this month to discuss ways to promote efforts to solve growing social problems in America and abroad."

Reading is fundamental
AKA ways they were brainstorming on ways to keep us under control
yep.. most are rich for a reason...
indifferent.gif
capitalism isgreat.. You KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO? stop shutting down jobs for local businesses with the opening of your larger better stores, like walmarts.. the widespreadturmoil that is seen on the local level is quite sad to see.

they do what needs to be done and guess what? they are not invited back the nextyear because they dont have enough money to qualify for that invite. lol

what a sad cycle.. its more of a meeting on "how do we stay rich"

Reading is fundamental
My man tries to ask how he is being controlled yet takes a quote straight from the article...
eyes.gif

Most of us can agree that reading is fundamental, however its how you INTERPRET what your actually reading. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

i think its true.
but i think they meet up to change the government, type of thing....
i dont know, my theory is really long....

The first thing that came to my mind was Bilderberg. But it's not them, not to say that the people meeting aren't a part of the group but theBilderberg meetings are never mentioned within the media.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

It's not a secret meeting if we all know about it.

Truth... If these billionaires were discussing some conspiracy, it wouldn't be that hard for them to make it completely hidden so that no one knew of it.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Originally Posted by ericberry14

who cares

Yea they haven't done anything for me.
Do you or your parents have stocks, IRA, a 401 k, etc.?
Do you have a job?

You do realize what a bunch of billionaires with links to large financial institutions and publicly traded companies have, can, and will do. It's not abouta conspiracy theory, it's about simple logic and macroeconomics.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

Reading is fundamental
My man tries to ask how he is being controlled yet takes a quote straight from the article...
eyes.gif

Most of us can agree that reading is fundamental, however its how you INTERPRET what your actually reading. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

Yeah, I should have gotten a quote directly from the meeting. However, you know, the press wasn't invited. It says that in the article,you'd know that, if you read it.

Of course everything is how you interpret it stupid. How do yo "interpret" a stop sign?

It's a news article, nothing more, nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom