Secrets About Your Job...

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

my friend was telling me that the "grilled" chicken at subway is just paint

roll.gif

It shoal dont have no grilled taste!
laugh.gif

Every game at Six Flag's is a hoax. For instance, one example is the game where you spray inside the little hole with a water squirter and race like 4 other people at once, well that race is all controlled with a foot pedal behind the stand. The person behind the stand chooses who they want to win.
Water is FREE anywhere in the park that serves beverages. Simply go up and ask for a cup of water and you'll be given some.
There are a lot of secrets at Six Flag's, will post more later.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Every game at Six Flag's is a hoax. For instance, one example is the game where you spray inside the little hole with a water squirter and race like 4 other people at once, well that race is all controlled with a foot pedal behind the stand. The person behind the stand chooses who they want to win.
Water is FREE anywhere in the park that serves beverages. Simply go up and ask for a cup of water and you'll be given some.

smh thats why i never won anything. and thats why they always stand there
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How is the 3pt contest fixed and rigged to their advantage? I'm a victim...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...of a bad jumpshot
roll.gif
i got like 3 balls from six flags

Also I used to work there

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...of a bad jumpshot
roll.gif
i got like 3 balls from six flags

Also I used to work there

They have loose rims, so when to ball hits the rim it convulses. 

eek.gif

Wow... I'm sure a whole lot of games are rigged! 

I always just get on the roller coasters though... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

As the title states, this thread is not intended to get anyone fired! 
Just for 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
, & 
indifferent.gif

I'll start... FNL doesn't have cameras, our ink tags won't explode if you walk out with merchandise, and no alarm will go off either.

Yet they make us put all those tags, & #*% on our merchandise! 
eyes.gif

Anyone else care to share?
eek.gif
 I work here and I never knew any of these things.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Just for 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
, & 
indifferent.gif

I'll start... FNL doesn't have cameras, our ink tags won't explode if you walk out with merchandise, and no alarm will go off either.

eyes.gif

eek.gif
 I work here and I never knew any of these things.

The only sensors at the Gate are the ones that control conversion. 

Stock room, and the floor both don't have cameras either. 

That's why they make your Spike In, and Out "Bunny Ears your pockets" before clocking in and out.

Also, if you fall of the latter's getting shoes or whatever you can't sue Finishline or get any type of compensation 'cause you're not truly Full Time.

Niketown NY.

ID shoes actually take one week to make and 2 days to get to the store. We tell you it takes 4 weeks because 9/10 they always come messed up with missing letters or wrong color. I know for fact every time you ID shoe, about 3 pairs come messed up before the right one comes.

When celebrities come, they actually go straight to the stock room and try on at least 15 pairs of the same shoe and run in them before they pick the perfect one. Wonder why yours is pre creased? Blame kobe.

We actually get a fake pair of shoes in our stock every once in a while. We usually just give it to a homeless person or donate.

Twitter RSVP is rigged. The person that runs it almost picks the same people with the exception of new ones.

When the shoe takes forever to come up and we say " I'm gonna go down myself and get them " 8/10 we just walked to another floor and talk to like a girl or something, quick bite and then say to you sorry we don't have the shoe.

That's all I can think for now.

Jc Penney.
With the new return policy you CAN return w.e you want whenever . Even if you wear clothes as long as you have your receipt you can return and get your $ back. Also the people from LP are like hawks don't try to rob +!@% cause theyll catch you. We get paid $2 for every person that we get to apply for the Jc Penney credit card hence why we always ask....that and theyre on our !+#** about it.
All I can think of right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

My job is your typical corporate world that I didn't know was real. Brown nosing gets you places, little man syndrome runs rampant, women sleep around to get up in the world, married men do sleep with their secretaries, hook ups happen all the time with employees after happy hours, and most all young people are stuck up corny idiots that think their crap don't stink.

I hate it but it pays the most.
Care to elaborate more as to what you actually do and where you actually work ?
nerd.gif

I work for AIG. One of the top insurance companies of the world that got bailed out by the government not to long ago. We are worth so much money and our managers all get paid so well but yet, our company is still cheap as hell and still don't give decent raises (well, to the small people anyways). Reality sucks in this type of job. Crazy enough, I became the minority here and I am not even talking about my race. A guy that likes sneakers, hip-hop, skating, art (and other BS that I like) will literally make you look like a total wierdo here. I mean there is some BS high school crap that still happens in the adult life that I never thought would exist no more. You'd be surprised how people react when they get a little bit of power.

work at costco
- you dont need to rip out any coupons but one. one will give you the discount on everything
-if you keep the coupon it can be used mutiple times.
-costco only makes money on memberships.
-they drug test you once and never again til they have a good enough reason
-costco has limited part time to avoid paying for part time medical insurance
- if your not a buisness card holder you can still get more then one transaction if the chashier doesnt care
- cashiers should always offer to cover the coupons if not talk to a manager
-the costco i work at is family first. ex) you will get a promotion if your mom or dad is a manager at the store or at corprate before someone thats been there for years!

im sure once i hit a year more ill find out
laugh.gif

starting pay is 11 and time and a half on sundays.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Niketown NY.

ID shoes actually take one week to make and 2 days to get to the store. We tell you it takes 4 weeks because 9/10 they always come messed up with missing letters or wrong color. I know for fact every time you ID shoe, about 3 pairs come messed up before the right one comes.

When celebrities come, they actually go straight to the stock room and try on at least 15 pairs of the same shoe and run in them before they pick the perfect one. Wonder why yours is pre creased? Blame kobe.

We actually get a fake pair of shoes in our stock every once in a while. We usually just give it to a homeless person or donate.

Twitter RSVP is rigged. The person that runs it almost picks the same people with the exception of new ones.

When the shoe takes forever to come up and we say " I'm gonna go down myself and get them " 8/10 we just walked to another floor and talk to like a girl or something, quick bite and then say to you sorry we don't have the shoe.

damn this happened to me earlier this year...it was probably you
indifferent.gif

Just for 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
, & 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

1. If the store doesn't have door sensors then of course the ink tag isn't going to go off.
2. Ink tags don't explod when you try to take them out of the store, they explode when you try to take them off.

Niketown NY.

what do u guys do with the messed up ID pairs? and how do u get fake shoes in your stock?

Where is onewearz?
Son peeping live sex shows at his job and apparently everyone brings binoculars/telescopes and chews gum...loud.

^ Outlets. I remember one of the Florida outlets (kissimmee?) having a bunch of Kobe vi IDs last year for like $35.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Niketown NY.

what do u guys do with the messed up ID pairs? and how do u get fake shoes in your stock?

We just save them as displays sometimes, sometimes stores buy them from us or have them back there taking up space. As for the fake shoe, we have no clue it seems one out of the bunch was made by someone fake, my theory is someone making it takes a real pair and switch it with a fake.

As a freelance graphic designer i name a price a little higher then expected and if you say yes then
pimp.gif
but if you negotiate then i lower it to a respectable price.

Originally Posted by tonton32

Niketown NY.

damn this happened to me earlier this year...it was probably you
indifferent.gif

Lol , probably but I doubt it, I've done it twice and its been with tourists.

Tom Thumb
(This should apply to any/most Safeway companies)

The customer always comes first. If you eat half of a rotisserie chicken and realize you don't want anymore, go over to customer service and complain. 9 times out of 10 you will get a refund. Every now and then, depending on who is at the customer service desk, they will refund you the money with practically no questions asked. Tom Thumb strives itself in a world class service. My store director will bend over backwards just to make sure you leave the store content.
Also, there is a 50% off mark-down table. The 50% off stickers work on almost anything in the store. Even if it doesn't give you the discounted price...complain! You will more than likely get it anyways. Tom Thumb has a policy where we must honor the label price of the item. I've sold cakes that are normally $13.99 for $1.99 because someone accidentally put a label for french bread on it.
Lastly, the Deli department and the Bakery department can sample almost anything that they have for sale. They will open a fresh pack of 9ct. muffins just because you want to try the one in the middle with the extra sugar.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Jc Penney.
With the new return policy you CAN return w.e you want whenever . Even if you wear clothes as long as you have your receipt you can return and get your $ back. Also the people from LP are like hawks don't try to rob +!@% cause theyll catch you. We get paid $2 for every person that we get to apply for the Jc Penney credit card hence why we always ask....that and theyre on our !+#** about it.
All I can think of right now.
Yeah, the LP station is SERIOUS. Talking bout a wall of monitors watching the entire store.
You actually dont need your receipt to return something. If it's something we can identify, and we care, you can get the full amount back. We'll tell you that you can only get store credit w/o receipt, but if you're lucky, you can ask and get cash back cause we can do that now. And if you dont have a barcode tag with the clothes and it's old, we'll choose something we deem similar to your clothes and "return" that. It'll be cheap so dont get butthurt over getting $5 for a 3 year old shirt.
The stores are getting makeovers and getting "shops" within the store. Levi's will have their own shop next month. We're also getting new styles like 508's.
No drug test.
WE DONT HAVE *%!!%%% COUPONS ANYMORE. STOP ASKING.

Back
Top Bottom