Security Guards Chokes Deaf Shoppers

Dude wasn't even resisting and homie had to choke him. SMH...
I wanted ol' "can't you hear but I also can't breathe and my butt crack is out" hispanic dude to knock that mall cop out.

After awhile, I just forwarded through the video. Did he actually steal? What if the cashier just forgot to take an alarm off? Anyway, this is terrible. 
frown.gif

After awhile, I just forwarded through the video. Did he actually steal? What if the cashier just forgot to take an alarm off? Anyway, this is terrible. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by air max 87

don't shoplift.

/thread.
Agreed

BUT..once you're out the store, staff or security aren't suppose to chase after you.
thats not true at all that may be some stores policy but that can chase you if they want.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by air max 87

don't shoplift.

/thread.
Agreed

BUT..once you're out the store, staff or security aren't suppose to chase after you.
thats not true at all that may be some stores policy but that can chase you if they want.

I'm pretty sure that there is not a single loss prevention officer that can do that I've been told that the only people that can detain you or arrest you are cops

I'm pretty sure that there is not a single loss prevention officer that can do that I've been told that the only people that can detain you or arrest you are cops

i work undercover loss prevention and we go hands on. we're not allowed to choke people (dont think thats acceptable anywhere), we just put them in a hold/arm bar and drag em back into the store.

i work undercover loss prevention and we go hands on. we're not allowed to choke people (dont think thats acceptable anywhere), we just put them in a hold/arm bar and drag em back into the store.

Back
Top Bottom