Seeing celebrities or athletes at places you totally unexpect....

aint no celebrities come to sacramento unless they're nba players.

before anybody knew him (even in sac), i saw kevin martin being a wallflower at the club by himself
roll.gif

I party in LA a lot so I seen celebs all the time.

A recent
roll.gif
one was seeing Kelly Slater (pro surfer) outside a small barin OC. Dude didn't even get in
smh.gif

Cedric Ceballos in a Smart & Final back in his Laker days.
Used to see Jerry Seinfeld walking around the park by my old crib.
Purnell from Menace II Society at a club in LA. Lookin real hurt
smh.gif

i see Jamarcus Russell in Union Square shopping

Ive seen Robin Williams at Safeway

Ive seen Lars Ulrich, Drew BArrymore, and Carlos Santana at the movie theater I worked at in high school

oh yeah ive seen Fabio crusing his hummer on my old street once too

Omar Gooding (I don't really consider him famous at all) at some Ralph's store in SoCal. We ended up buyin' trees from him for the drive back tothe bay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mobb deep promoting their "g-unit album" riding the NY subway system
Charlie Villanueva every summer at a tournament

michael beasley at the mall in omaha nebraska

jack nicholson outside when we where playing bball in omaha nebraska

Lil Jon at Circus Circus one summer during Hot August Nights. He and his boys ran into the buffet to avoid all the little kids who were trying to get pics andautographs.

I saw PJ Brown at NTSF back in 00 when he was on the Hornets. PJ was staring at my homies corn rows. He was probably thinking what the hell is this asian kiddoing.

I saw Donyell Marshall at Skate Pro with his wife and kids buying rollerblades for the whole family. This was back in 1996. The owner of the Skate Pro said hiswife did all the talking.

Almost ran into Michael Ruffin (literally) at church.

Saw Soledad O Brian stealing her friend/coworker's french fries at Wendy's
laugh.gif

Mike Tyson at Haagen dazs in Arizona with some random chick.

Saw Deron Washington (former VT bball player, plays overseas now I think) at Wal-Mart to cop Madden back in freshmen year.

Tyrod Taylor throwing snowballs at random people walking by last year
laugh.gif

I saw a whole bunch of people back when I worked at FL. Batista from WWE (dude was a lame), Santana Moss, Sean Taylor, other random Skins and Wizards players.

Saw that girl that sings the chorus on Hip Hop Saved My Life (dunno her name) at this hot chocolate shop in NYC. She was filming something with a camera crewand interviewing the lady that owned it and I had to wait for her to finish before I could get my hot chocolate
smh.gif

Dania Ramirez leaving the Mandarin Orange hotel looking fly as $%%+!
pimp.gif

Havoc a lot around my way since mobb deeps recording studio is a couple of blocks away from my crib
Havoc and Craig Mack @ my old job
Tony Yayo @ the disney store outlet
Steve Nash @ six flags
David Wesley @ JFK
Daunte Culpepper @ epsn zone
Pau Gasol asking where the Pennsylvania Hotel is after playing the Knicks
Hank Azaria leaving Equinox
Frankie Muniz leaving MSG

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

aint no celebrities come to sacramento unless they're nba players.

before anybody knew him (even in sac), i saw kevin martin being a wallflower at the club by himself
roll.gif

Yeah, I saw Nick Anderson at Bel-Air.

My brother saw Eddie Murphy at Bel-Air as well.

Mystikal at a Hardees back in 98-99 when No Limit was the @%@.....

Lloyd and Diamond (Crime Mob) at Wal-mart at like 3am in Atlanta. I'd guess he was smashing...

Shawn Marion in Dermott, Arkansas lol at the "Crawfish Festival"...

Lil Flip on US Highway 288 in Houston....

Devin Tha Dude over on Chimney Rock in Houston hanging out in a parking lot...

DJ Paul, Juicy J, Computer, and Big Trice at Denny's in Memphis...

MJG at Walgreen's in Memphis macking to the fat chick at the photo center LMAO

Nate Robinson, Brandon Roy used to come into my bank when i worked at BOA
Someone once brought in a check from Jamal Crawford, CRAZY to see what NBA Players have in their bank account.
Delonte West buying his girl something at Cartier during Christmas time last year, dude looked mad unhappy.
Brain Scalabrine at Starbucks near the W Hotel downtown. Looked like he was getting coffee for the whole team.

I saw David Wright driving in his Benz
pimp.gif

Whoopi Goldberg walked right next to me in SoHo.

I saw Bow Wow in downtown like 2 years ago.

I went out for a cup of coffee one night and stumbled onto the set of "Public Enemies" (Johnny Depp/Christian Bale movie about John Dillinger etc.) Imet Johnny that night and he hugged me.
28b352d24cbf78c5598c06e1bcaf1a394e3d854.gif

Floyd Mayweather at Footlocker and then later that same night at the Orleans.... off the strip hotel in vegas, at the $5 dollar craps table....
NO LIE!

last year while i was working at downtown SF macy's i rang mikael pietrus up. bought some polo boxes...

Originally Posted by Dade County

I saw Diego Maradona at an airport in Argentina, I yelled "Hola Diego!" and he turned and waved. I know it sounds pretty corny, but for a 8 year old Argentinian kid it was a dream come true to see the greatest soccer player of all time in person.

holy crap u serious!? i wish i could see him. he's the jordan of soccer

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Dade County

I saw Diego Maradona at an airport in Argentina, I yelled "Hola Diego!" and he turned and waved. I know it sounds pretty corny, but for a 8 year old Argentinian kid it was a dream come true to see the greatest soccer player of all time in person.

holy crap u serious!? i wish i could see him. he's the jordan of soccer
delete

Allen Iverson in a Manhattan Footlocker. Met Common in Atlanta airport connecting on a flight home from Cali. Saw Solange that same night in the Airport. Satnext to David Banner at the AND 1 Mixtape game in Birmingham, AL. A bunch of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom