Sega Genesis Mini - 9/19/19 - $79.99 - 42 Games

15773154501572115341092-jpg.2479297

Got I as a Christmas gift.

robpzee612 robpzee612

How's that 6 button controller you bought for it?
It's dope

How far have y’all actually got on Ecco the dolphin? Lol maybe its cause I was 7 when I got it but I never made it past getting sucked up in that tornado or whatever it was and just swam around after not knowing what to do

How far have y’all actually got on Ecco the dolphin? Lol maybe its cause I was 7 when I got it but I never made it past getting sucked up in that tornado or whatever it was and just swam around after not knowing what to do
I never got far at all on that **** :lol:

Ima have to give it another shot

got the black one today from bestbuy... its great...had the same exact one but wireless and the lag was terrible... you had to download the latest firmware and transfer it to the controller... too much work so i just returned it lol... the wired one is straight though... i can sit pretty far since the cord reaches far

got the black one today from bestbuy... its great...had the same exact one but wireless and the lag was terrible... you had to download the latest firmware and transfer it to the controller... too much work so i just returned it lol... the wired one is straight though... i can sit pretty far since the cord reaches far

I saw the prices for the wireless ones go for $30. Good to know it's not worth it.

How do you like the mini?

I like the mini a lot actually... was playing Street fighter 2 and road rash yesterday...sound and graphic wise it's not better than SNES... im a play it a lot more once I get my USB from Amazon which has all the games... should be getting it today...nevermind it's Thursday now smh...I'll give a review

I finally ordered the mini, I missed the $35 sale and paid $50. I grew up in Nintendo guy, in the 90”, so this is my first foray into the Genesis (other then Sonic, Altered beast, EWJ, SF).

I also want the blue controller but don’t want to pay shipping, lol.

Last edited:
I got my usb with all the games yesterday and it really makes the genesis more fun… kinda overwhelming with all the games lol…so all the games don’t work which is disappointing but theres like 800 games so im not surprised… for the most part a lot of them do work… I will play it more on the weekend…I haven’t tried project lunar but I was too lazy to go that route… im fine with the plug and play really…

Back
Top Bottom