Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

The spit story episode was also classic.

"IM HIT!" Lol
I've watched that episode so many times, and while I always knew it was supposed to parallel the JFK assassination I never realized just how accurate it was to the actual conspiracy theory until about a few months ago.

Larry David is a comedic genius.

elaine was def a goer but would take her down with no questions...even more today :pimp:

This show is timeless and GOAT. They took a show about nothing and created one of the best sitcoms in television history. The quotable one-liners, the characters, and the stories were perfect. There will never a be another show like this or even close to this.

:rofl: coldcity coldcity not letting dude in and then he comes through with a key

The JFK assassination comparison was pretty clear when they basically flash backed to the moment in question. The grainy footage and all :lol:

Years later, I still don't understand how this show is funny and I laugh at almost anything. :\

It's not racist, sexist, ect, so you wouldn't like it.
Eh let me reach

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

-The ep where Elaine wonders if her bf is black
-The ep where the new owner of diner hires all of his daughters/nieces
-The ep where who's her name just wears a bra in public

While not offensively racist or sexist the show does cover the topic.

Last edited:
elaine was def a goer but would take her down with no questions...even more today
pimp.gif
Please, please don't tell me how seinfeld is racists or sexiest or anything, that that ish I be talking bout.

Last edited:
elaine was def a goer but would take her down with no questions...even more today :pimp:
View media item 1067274

Please, please don't tell me how seinfeld is racists or sexiest or anything, that that ish I be talking bout.

is that her new show? havent caught it yet....
seinfeld was def light racist with the solo blk dude per ep & a few off eps like the "black boyfriend" or the "sugar ray ep"

I always think about situations today that could be a great modern day Seinfeld episode
Which is why Seinfeld is the goat. A show that can masterfully discuss literally anything and make it funny. Pure genius. I was on Twitter the other day and someone randomly mentioned the possibility of a Dipset Seinfeld episode and the fact that it could've even possibly have happened had me in tears lol

I always think about situations today that could be a great modern day Seinfeld episode
Which is why Seinfeld is the goat. A show that can masterfully discuss literally anything and make it funny. Pure genius. I was on Twitter the other day and someone randomly mentioned the possibility of a Dipset Seinfeld episode and the fact that it could've even possibly have happened had me in tears lol

i can see Cam & julez rollin into the diner ordering a bowl of cheerios & rolling up a dutch while waiting

Last edited:

i can see Cam & julez rollin into the diner ordering a bowl of cheerios & rolling up a dutch while waiting
Bruh I can see George becoming a rapper, the jokes would be endless 
roll.gif

They had plenty episodes with more than one black person. The black boyfriend, that's a thing.

Anyone who thinks this show is racists doesn't remember the 90s at all. It's starting to get ridiculous, everything that even in lives race is racists. Elaine is excited about being in her first interracial relationship = Racist...that's so crazy to me.

Curbed did an episode about it, I looked over the cast, there were a lot of black characters, about as many as you would expect in The upper east side during that time. In 2014 if you don't force race into a show its racists, but if you do force race then its racists also...I don't know the rules...how do you write a show in America without involving race? But if you do, it'll be racists..the paradox, the paradox.

Talk about ahead of it's time. Watching the Finale right now.

:nerd:

RIP big guy.

Last edited:
They had plenty episodes with more than one black person. The black boyfriend, that's a thing.

Anyone who thinks this show is racists doesn't remember the 90s at all. It's starting to get ridiculous, everything that even in lives race is racists. Elaine is excited about being in her first interracial relationship = Racist...that's so crazy to me.

Curbed did an episode about it, I looked over the cast, there were a lot of black characters, about as many as you would expect in The upper east side during that time. In 2014 if you don't force race into a show its racists, but if you do force race then its racists also...I don't know the rules...how do you write a show in America without involving race? But if you do, it'll be racists..the paradox, the paradox.

bro i wasnt being very serious... which is why i said light racist. george had the ep where he went around looking for black people who he previously encountered so he wouldnt seem racist to his blk boss... only to source the bug guy because the pickens were SLIM... thats lightly racist but still funny... pushing the envelope funny is ok

not like george was looking for "dequan"

OH YEAH ANOTHER FAV RECURRING my man Jackie Childs.... "WHO TOLD U TO PUT THE BALM ON? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A BALM IS?"

Last edited:
My bad. So many of my friends are like "I don't like Seinfeld it's racists" and I'm like "have you watched it?" "No, but none of the main characters are black." "Martin is racists then" "it's different, they were in the hood in Detroit, not a lot of white folks" "Upper Westside New York in the 90's." *Silence*

Last edited:
My bad. So many of my friends are like "I don't like Seinfeld it's racists" and I'm like "have you watched it?" "No, but none of the main characters are black." "Martin is racists then" "it's different, they were in the hood in Detroit, not a lot of white folks" "Upper Eastside New York in the 90's." *Silence*
yeah i have friends the exact same way

Racist and racial are 2 different things bro :lol:

err that too :lol:

"The Switch" is one of my favorites.

Where Jerry tries to lose his girl in exchange for her roommate and he and George come up with a devious plan that land him in a 3 way.

Back
Top Bottom