Selling Sneakers Tips

Honestly man it's all about getting rid of the shoes quick. Undercut everyone's price by 10-20 bucks, offer deals when people buy multiple pairs, ect. let the money role in quick and be done with it. Don't hold out to gain the max out of every shoe. You'll never sell anything that way

Good info in here.

I have a bunch of pairs to sell but have put it off for a variety of reasons such as:

1) not sure how the new eBay is versus how it was
2) concern over using PayPal v. receiving a money order
3) didn't consider NT much because it would probably take me more time to list and monitor than I have time for.

May have to re-establish a paypal after all.

I sold over 250 pairs of my own collection on eBay and NT.

NTers usually are looking for a hookup.
I've never had a problem with eBay. Most of my stuff was Buy It Now or best offer. Simple stuff. I usually have my BIN price a little high and I include free shipping.

I hate when NT'ers PM me and ask "whats the lowest you can do?".

If you're coming at me, either say you'll buy for the price I listed, or make a ******* offer!

Thanks guys. I'd prefer to do it off Ebay tbh. Are there any sneaker sites that take everything at once and offer me a bulk price? Willing to explore all options.

What sizes OP :nerd:
9.5 10 :nerd:
PM me a list :nerd:, I'm as legit as they come.

Also, to answer your question. Always ship to confirmed address + signature confirmation. Sure you can do delivery confirmation, but a signature shows that they signed for it.

Good info in here.

I have a bunch of pairs to sell but have put it off for a variety of reasons such as:

1) not sure how the new eBay is versus how it was
2) concern over using PayPal v. receiving a money order
3) didn't consider NT much because it would probably take me more time to list and monitor than I have time for.

May have to re-establish a paypal after all.
Money order is rare nowadays, paypal is the way to go, but there are a lot of scams against the seller.

As mentioned, ship to confirmed address + signature confirmation.

I don't really sell on eBay, but I've done dozens of transactions between here and the other site with 100% positive feedback. Be honest about the condition of your shoes and take pics detailing if anything is wrong. When I create a PayPal invoice I always post the name of the shoes, if they're used or not, and I put the link for the listing. Never ship to a non confirmed address like other have stated. When I ship the sneakers I record myself in the post office putting them in the box, taping the box up, and doing the transaction with the clerk (don't make it super obvious though). After I get home I take a picture of the receipt and upload it and the video from the post office onto the computer to keep for records. I also immediately go on PayPal and add the tracking number and DM the buyer with the picture of the receipt. That last step isn't completely necessary, but It's a nice gesture and gives the buyer piece of mind that you're not a scumbag scammer giving them a fake tracking number or sending it to some random town. Also, don't cheap out on the insurance. This is especially necessary if you're shipping through the post office because they tend to lose packages or not update their tracking information. If you insure a USPS package over $200 I'm pretty sure they require a signature, but keep in mind that this isn't the same as signature confirmation. If you sold the item for over $250 be sure to add the signature confirmation. Signature confirmation makes the signature available to view online, the other one doesn't and PayPal would need that if something happened.

Last edited:

If you're coming at me, either say you'll buy for the price I listed, or make a ******* offer!

That's the lowballer/flaker/window shopper's second favorite question right behind "do you still have the______ for sale"

It's waaaay worse on CL though :lol:

Last edited:
JohnnyRedStorm NT & SC Marketplace are both still good options

SC is filled with scammers, NT has a few lurking i bet

i just dont even trust selling stuff online anymore unless i get cash in hand first, paypal is terrible too.

SC is filled with scammers, NT has a few lurking i bet

i just dont even trust selling stuff online anymore unless i get cash in hand first, paypal is terrible too.

For me personally SC and NT Marketplace has been great :pimp: :pimp: Meet up and Paypal Shipping Deal's

After a few PM's it's not tough to figure out what type of buyer your might be dealing with

whats the lowest youll do for those 5's? 

not srs

I'm old school, I still use tagged pics with post it notes. eBay is your best bet, confirmed address and sig confirmation. Transfer the money over as soon as you receive it.

Last edited:
Some consignment stores give quick cash if u really need the $. Depends on used shoes and it won't be top dollar. Posting on Ebay (aside from fees) will give u the biggest marketplace, just use a whole lot of key words in your title. CL and other shoe FB groups is where I made the most from my used kicks. Kids these days and their allowances, I remember getting a whole mess of $1 bills

Last edited:
Some consignment stores give quick cash if u really need the $. Depends on used shoes and it won't be top dollar. Posting on Ebay (aside from fees) will give u the biggest marketplace, just use a whole lot of key words in your title. CL and other shoe FB groups is where I made the most from my used kicks. Kids these days and their allowances, I remember getting a whole mess of $1 bills
no socks full of quarters? 

no lie, thats how i paid for my first skate deck

Back
Top Bottom