SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Sukwonee, your son is better dressed than most of my friends (and I'm 23)...haha...I can't wait to have children, and hopefully put them in some Nikes

also glad to see all the pairs of Structures in this thread, my pair is still one of my favorites ever

Sukwonee, your son is better dressed than most of my friends (and I'm 23)...haha...I can't wait to have children, and hopefully put them in some Nikes

also glad to see all the pairs of Structures in this thread, my pair is still one of my favorites ever

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

be careful for what you wish for my friend lol jk jk

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

be careful for what you wish for my friend lol jk jk

sorry for cell phone pictures.

unds'd these after like four years . . love the quality of leather.

20jgr47.jpg

the other day.
9atlj8.jpg

1zxb045.jpg

sorry for cell phone pictures.

unds'd these after like four years . . love the quality of leather.

20jgr47.jpg

the other day.
9atlj8.jpg

1zxb045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom