September Wrestling Thread 2021

Watching this media scrum and Tony said the Wednesday night war is over but Adam Cole is "the man who used to strike fear into my heart every Wednesday"

I think Bay Bay was AEW bound regardless because of Britt and The Elite but the fact that his contract was ending soon and they basically forgot about it was inexcusable.

Cole was the lifeblood of NXT along with Gargano and Ciampa.

jesus vince not the food too 😩
0B408D77-29BA-46DD-B0A8-73F3021087DD.jpeg
Vince definitely going to sell wwe.. :rofl:

I wonder if Brock coming out early at SS prompted them to move up Bryan from NYC debutt.
Read that covid was a reason as well. No idea how the fall shapes up with the delta variant and didn’t want to risk just in case of another lockdown

I wonder if Brock coming out early at SS prompted them to move up Bryan from NYC debutt.
i dunno man we’ve seen brock vs roman like 7 times already

think it has to do with the new york show and possibility of it getting cancelled cuz of covid moreso than brock

Some of the aew talent is delusional …… not everyone will be in the company soon enough ….not enough time for all wrestlers

imagine when Cody come back ……

punk / Bryan/ omega/bucks / miro/ moxley/ jericho/Mjf/ Andrade /Adam Cole / the women /Christian / Malachi/ darby / orange / jungle boy/sting …….. are the ones we will see on tv every week

the pinnacle team taz and the inner circle are pretty much dead …. PAC has had a weird tenure ….. ftr have been booked weird as well…….. Kingston might make a great commentator but they have enough of those as well…. Brian cage is in aweird position as well

everybody else is interchangeable

Back
Top Bottom