September Wrestling Thread 2021

kids-party-kids-birthday.gif

Finished up last week's Dynamite ahead of the big show later tonight.

Da Legend HOOK choking da dog**** outta CM Phil. :pimp:

Did Tony Khan have a quota on S-bombs he had to meet for the show? :lol:

noblekane noblekane 's favorite tag team 2.0 main eventing the show.

dark went from thunder rosa to the alien in black tank top and black panties to shida to....sonny kiss
1632292801149.gif

that standing moonsault stomp on a chair on sonny kiss back that new girl did was 🔥

dont think it was supposed to go like that but it accidentally looked dope. with the slip and splash after

:lol: @ Being able to pinpoint how many people left. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

I agree that there's no accurate way of knowing and that people can't count the exact number of people leaving, but the common person can tell when a large amount of people have left an arena..Like I couldn't tell you exactly how many people left during the Brock/Roman main event at Mania in NOLA, but I can for sure tell it was thousands of people..When the music started playing tons of people were walking up the steps all around the building..When i got outside there was a massive amount of people coming out of the doors..So maybe 1500 is a big number that's not entirely accurate, but I'm sure it was several hundred/maybe a thousand..

Back
Top Bottom