September Wrestling Thread 2021

I've said for years that Big E should be champion and "face of the company"... I'm very happy for him.
Agreed..But they gotta find a way to let him be himself but keep the shenanigan's to a minimum..Of course a more serious gimmick is always needed/appreciated..But they can't let him cook with the same gimmick that No Limit Lashley just had..So I'd expect some comedy/lightheartedness to be allowed..Dude has to start with a real haircut though..And some less "playful" ring gear wouldn't hurt either..

1631589063152.png

Did I say Kofi would never get it?

Or did I say EYE didn't view Kofi as a World Champ type? (I don't remember_

If Woods gets EVER gets that belt, WWE would really be in participation trophy mode.
Yeah, there's nothing about Xavier that gives off WHC vibes..Kofi had it a little bit so his win was ok..Big E of course has WHC written all over him..Xavier don't come close..Wouldn't be mad if they gave him some nice runs with the IC though..He for sure would do well in that lane..

Agreed..But they gotta find a way to let him be himself but keep the shenanigan's to a minimum..Of course a more serious gimmick is always needed/appreciated..But they can't let him cook with the same gimmick that No Limit Lashley just had..So I'd expect some comedy/lightheartedness to be allowed..Dude has to start with a real haircut though..And some less "playful" ring gear wouldn't hurt either..

Nah.

Yall don't want that.

Yall want him to stay JUST as goofy as before.

I'll take that blame..No Limit criminally underrated as a whole..Juvi, P, and Silkk was making that wall of 15s (later a wall of 12's) in my truck slam back in the day..

I am a Cash Money head more than No Limit. But Mystikal was definitely appreciated.
LOL @ There being a Real Housewives of Salt Lake City
I'm trying to get in the guts of a broad from SLC currently. Odd ducks them Latter Day saints.

Not trying to make this racial…but despite the quality of the product, WWE appears to be more progressive.

Happy for Big E. Even if he gets caught in a three way with Lashley, Olmos (sp), etc.

Lashley had a surprisingly decent reign all things considered (aside from the Kofi squash). Treated like a big deal, got a cool entrance, and was dominant most of the time
I’m not convinced that Lashley doesn’t squash Big E next week on Raw to get his title back

Not trying to make this racial…but despite the quality of the product, WWE appears to be more progressive.

Happy for Big E. Even if he gets caught in a three way with Lashley, Olmos (sp), etc.

Eh, it's easy for companies all across the country to be more progressive now.

They get no credit for stabbing the old lady in the back 30 times and then offering her a ride to the hospital.

Eh, it's easy for companies all across the country to be more progressive now.

They get no credit for stabbing the old lady in the back 30 times and then offering her a ride to the hospital.
AEW seems to be hitting it with the hard cores.

But as a product, it does seem less diverse. A Samoan HW Champ. Samoan tag team champs. Black HW Champ. More focus on women wrestling.

But let’s get back to the E Train.

Back
Top Bottom