Sergio Rodriguez is THE worst PG in the NBA.....

Dude is buns. No wonder he couldn't even crack the Blazers rotation over STEVE #$+!#%! BLAKE
smh.gif
smh.gif

I actually liked sergio when he was a blazer...his assists per minutes were always great...he's just not a threat to score and he leaves his feet to makepasses..

Blake is solid. I dont care what anyone says, Blake knocks down open shots and is a steady PG.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Sergio has some talent imo.
Naw he's buns. He can't shoot, he has no court vision, he ALWAYS dribbles to the right, he forces too plays resulting in TO's, and hecan't finish lay-ups.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

"Steve *!*##+! Blake"?

Blake has been a pretty solid player as far as i can see.
You need to go to the optometrist, cause you can't see to far.

I actually liked sergio when he was a blazer...his assists per minutes were always great...he's just not a threat to score and he leaves his feet to make passes..

Blake is solid. I dont care what anyone says, Blake knocks down open shots and is a steady PG.
All of this.

Top 5 worst PG's:

1. Sergio
2. Farmar
3. Fisher
4. Duhon
5. Blake

Also in consideration: Luke Ridnour
laugh.gif

EDIT: Man this dude Sergio is terrible. Son STAYS doing stupid %$@*
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by BangDak

Sergio has some talent imo.
Naw he's buns. He can't shoot, he has no court vision, he ALWAYS dribbles to the right, he forces too plays resulting in TO's, and he can't finish lay-ups.

You lost credibility at "no court vision". Sergio has really good court vision his only downfall is that he has no offensive game.

Co-sign with the Sergio and Blake hate, they both Buns at the Point Guard position.

Trust, i been watching them every game the last 2-3 seasons.

Everyone in here are just naming people just to name them...

Most players in here are doing well for what they're needed for. they may not be the best players, but they get their job done...

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

I guess you've never seen or Chris Duhon play...

chris_duhon-arton20945-240x240.jpg
=
double-ba-burger.jpg

WHAT??? CHRIS DUHON = THAT?? NO, NO, NO, NO, NO
chris_duhon-arton20945-240x240.jpg
=
poop_05-29-2003.jpg

Every 6 games he'll play like an all star though
ohwell.gif
, sorry about thepic

laugh.gif
for the poop pic. and Duhon

As far is Sergio is concerned dude can play. Just needs to be in a right situation though. Oh yeah whoever said Blake being consistent is on point.

Back
Top Bottom