Sergio Rodriguez is THE worst PG in the NBA.....

sergio is not very good but he's not a starter. he's a guy that can come off the bench and dish the rock a ton. He provides a lot of energy if he cankeep from turning the ball over.

Wow...I'm not gonna say Sergio is GREAT or any of these other people are.
But really, I must be on something or there are ALOT of very casual nba fans here/maybe short-sighted people??

players have their ups and downs.

I've only watched a few Kings games this season and this guy has been garbage. He's like the Jay Cutler of NBA PGs always forcing the issue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And how are you always gonna dribble to one side of the court? Dude just makes life difficult for himself out there.

At least he's a back-up for y'all.

Laker fans are lucky they are loaded at every other position to make up for Derick Fisher
sick.gif

Duhon is trash this year but at least he was decent for the Knicks a season ago.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I've only watched a few Kings games this season and this guy has been garbage. He's like the Jay Cutler of NBA PGs always forcing the issue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And how are you always gonna dribble to one side of the court? Dude just makes life difficult for himself out there.

At least he's a back-up for y'all.

Laker fans are lucky they are loaded at every other position to make up for Derick Fisher
sick.gif

Duhon is trash this year but at least he was decent for the Knicks a season ago.
SO TRUE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude threw a 4 INT game per say tonight vs the Thuggets...
smh.gif
smh.gif
Straight baffling

I honestly don't know one thing Farmar is good at and I've been watching him since his rookie year.

Sergio has been playing very well this season....you obviously havent watched many kings game.I admit he had a very abd game today but during the season he:
- finds the open players
-gets to the lane by his quickness with some nice aly ups-brings some nice energy up the bench
-offense seems to go smooth when he is in the game most of the time

watch more kings games son before you make a stupid statement like that

sure he has been playing good this season but last nite he was str8 doodoo
i watched dude caught a rebound, dribbled coast to coast, went around in a circle and jacked up a triple
that wasnt even close
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by BangDak

Sergio has some talent imo.
Naw he's buns. He can't shoot, he has no court vision, he ALWAYS dribbles to the right, he forces too plays resulting in TO's, and he can't finish lay-ups.

I bet he would light u up 1 on 1
roll.gif

Top 5 worst PG's:

1. Sergio
2. Farmar
3. Fisher
4. Duhon
5. Blake

Also in consideration: Luke Ridnour
laugh.gif

EDIT: Man this dude Sergio is terrible. Son STAYS doing stupid %$@*
smh.gif
smh.gif

Farmar > Kings except for evans.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Top 5 worst PG's:

1. Sergio
2. Farmar
3. Fisher
4. Duhon
5. Blake

Also in consideration: Luke Ridnour
laugh.gif

EDIT: Man this dude Sergio is terrible. Son STAYS doing stupid %$@*
smh.gif
smh.gif

Farmar > Kings except for evans.
poop_05-29-2003.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
> Farmar

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Sergio has been playing very well this season....you obviously havent watched many kings game.I admit he had a very abd game today but during the season he:
- finds the open players
-gets to the lane by his quickness with some nice aly ups-brings some nice energy up the bench

C'mon fam, look at my Avy and sig.....I watch ALL the Kings games and have been a fan for as long as I can remember.....

Trust....I've seen Sergio this whole time during his stint with the Kings, and there is no reason why Sergio should be getting more than 10 minutes anight. Hopefully once 'Reke comes back he gets relegated to bench warmer next to Sean May.

what happened to tyreke?

and farmer is the worst pg in the league...

sasha is the worst sg in the league

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

- finds the open players

C'mon fam, look at my Avy and sig.....I watch ALL the Kings games and have been a fan for as long as I can remember.....

Trust....I've seen Sergio this whole time during his stint with the Kings, and there is no reason why Sergio should be getting more than 10 minutes a night. Hopefully once 'Reke comes back he gets relegated to bench warmer next to Sean May.
??? If you watched the games, you should know he gives this team a very positive result when he is on the court because of all the stuff I listed

In 13 minutes a game, he averages 6 points, 3 assists, and is a 38% shooter from 3 point territory. He is playing very solid this season.

Anthony Carter has all the aforementioned players beat by 10 miles. Anyone that watches the Nuggets play know exactly what I mean.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I always thought Andre Miller was the worst..he's just a basic YMCA type PG
Nah, he does his job. Blake does too, I don't understand the hate towards him. Last year Blake was buns though.

steve blake wouldnt get nearly as much hate if he was black. i hate him mostly cause hes white too.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I always thought Andre Miller was the worst..he's just a basic YMCA type PG
As a Sixer fan, I am extremely angered with this statement. I agree with Chris Duhon. I would put Mike Conley & Roko Ukic into the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom