SERIAL PODCAST - Adnan Granted a new Trial

Just finished it.

Blown away by the findings, and how pieces of evidence weren’t properly examined/investigated.

They need to subpoena other people that were linked Hae (like Don, the guy who found her body at the park, etc.)

I liked the series but man... I hope things go well for Adnan and his family; especially his mother.

The court system hates to admit that they possibly goofed, its hard to get a new trial or a case thrown out...Could be rock solid evidence you innocent and they'll still let you sit in prison over the original conviction :smh: ...Only way yo gets out is if somebody else confesses publicly to it and has proof

Late to the party. Just over halfway through the podcast and I think Jay did it or was there when it happened. And I think the dude that found the body is connected to Jay somehow.
Jay and Anand weren't that close.
Jay seemed like a shady dude.
Something was weird about the dude that said Jay wanted to stab him just because.
He knew exactly where the car was.
It's very sketchy that he says he didn't help bury the body then changed the story.
Adnan probably joked to him about doing it and he agreed.

Late to the party. Just over halfway through the podcast and I think Jay did it or was there when it happened. And I think the dude that found the body is connected to Jay somehow.
Jay and Anand weren't that close.
Jay seemed like a shady dude.
Something was weird about the dude that said Jay wanted to stab him just because.
He knew exactly where the car was.
It's very sketchy that he says he didn't help bury the body then changed the story.
Adnan probably joked to him about doing it and he agreed.
Jay knows everything about it. He was guided by the detectives to answer in a way that led to Adnan being found guilty.

Had no idea Serial went past the Bowe Bergdahl debacle. I don’t believe I finished that season either.

Anybody listen to season 3? I didn't even know they had one.
Season three was good. She spent some time in Cleveland and sat in the courtrooms. There’s different cases but some of the stuff in there was crazy. Like one dude who police snatched up went “missing” for days in police custody.

Bump!!!! Rabia got some Adnan news coming

The state is moving to vacate the conviction

Unless a judge wants to turn this into a even bigger **** show, mans coming home

The state is moving to vacate the conviction

Unless a judge wants to turn this into a even bigger **** show, mans coming home

Wow! That’s crazy man. This is what actually got me into podcasts :lol:.

Everybody say he a good dude over the jail. Be with the brothers.

Apparently the state and the defense did a joint investigation for a year. Two new potential suspects turned up.

I hope mans can sue the state. Probably won't win because it was his own defense attorney that really screwed him.

I know he is deeply religious now, but he might have to drop a "first day out" freestyle for da streets too.

From WSJ -

"In their reinvestigation, prosecutors found a document in the state's trial file detailing one person's statement, saying that one of the suspects had motive to kill Ms. Lee and had threatened her in the presence of another person. The suspect said "he would make her [Ms. Lee] disappear. He would kill her," according to the court filing.

That information was never given to the defense, the filing said. Prosecutors are required by law to give defense counsel exculpatory evidence upon request.

The reinvestigation also revealed that the grassy lot where Ms. Lee's car was found in Baltimore was located behind a house that belonged to one suspect's relative."

Back
Top Bottom