SERIAL PODCAST - Adnan Granted a new Trial

I remember this being one of the first Forensic Files episodes I ever saw. Chick was wildin' throwing a bday party at her sons graves with streamers and **** right after they died:stoneface:

Which ABC show is this? The video posted says not available any longer

Yeah, that part was glossed over on the FF episode but the show spent a little more time on that.

Another thing I've changed my POV on was the way FF mentioned the mulch, outside the screen window, being untouched. That was pretty slick of them to mention it but never showed the layout. The mulch was not directly in front of that window and of course, it'd be untouched.

I'm also buying that whatever they tested the screen with was also used on the bread knife, so I'm starting to doubt that bit of "evidence", as well. As was them showing the prayer before she started wildin' at the gravesite.

This reminds me of every middle episode of Dateline where they just start grillin' an innocent person just because they wanna finish the case. **** is disgusting. Glad I'm not a juror though, I don't even know anymore.
Man I watched the first episode and was like, she's guilty. Fully convinced.

Then then the second episode finished and I'm like, nah she's innocent :lol:

Im watching episodes 3 and 4 tonight.

The investigating cops pleaded the 5th when they took the stand.

A neighbor reported a suspicious black car was stalking the house the week prior to the murder and the day of.

There was additional footage captured before the silly string of a prayer vigil held at the grave the day of the birthday

Innocent!

Nothing tested has yielded DNA other than hers or the kids in 20 years. She killed them and tried to kill herself but failed. If you believe in a God then pray for her but she's guilty as charged regardless.

Nothing tested has yielded DNA other than hers or the kids in 20 years. She killed them and tried to kill herself but failed. If you believe in a God then pray for her but she's guilty as charged regardless.

Except for the fingerprint which didn't belong to her or the kids that the cops refuse to run through the criminal database for almost a decade now.

Keep going! I can do this all night!

You'll be wasting your time and energy just like her other delirious supporters. The kids deserve a date. She has never been able to give even the slightest description of this alleged intruder in 20 years.

Last edited:
Serial is back with another season and it takes place in Cleveland.

Serial is heading back to court. This time, in Cleveland. Not for one extraordinary case; instead, Serial wanted to tackle the whole criminal justice system. To do that we figured we’d need to look at something different: ordinary cases.

So we did. Inside these ordinary cases we found the troubling machinery of the criminal justice system on full display. We chose Cleveland, because they let us record everywhere — courtrooms, back hallways, judges’ chambers, prosecutors’ offices. And then we followed those cases outside the building, into neighborhoods, into people’s houses, and into prison.

We watched how justice is calculated in cases of all sizes, from the smallest misdemeanor to the most serious felony.

This season, we tell you the extraordinary stories of ordinary cases. One courthouse, week by week.

The first two episodes are available for listening.

In the second episode, the judge said if dude had another kid, hed throw him in jail. That was wild

Episode 3 is now available for listening.

Sarah Koenig interviewed the Cleveland Police union president. To call the guy a piece of **** would be doing him a favor.

This one episode a week thing is trash. Makes me want to not follow up

Just got hip because they’re in the city , good listen.

The fines the chick from the bar had to pay , judge telling dude if he has another kid he’s going to jail and the judge basically making dude take a plea :smh:

Saw the trailer before the True Detective episode...March 10th I can't wait. It looks like they got Jen, I wonder if they are able to get Jay.

Back
Top Bottom